Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
yes we all know henry rollins sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horse_ebookmarklet
Oct 6, 2003

can I play too?
sometimes i wonder if I am blind to a hobby like this. convinced myself that, no, i am correct, this product will smooth out my gravitons and graviolis and poo poo will be chill like never before.
I suppose I've never bought a box of rocks or wooden pegs for my power cables.

that said maybe if I just put another pair of 2" copper ribbon radial across my roof I'll lower my noise floor, flatten out my lobes, and can dx india on 6m. boy I sure have bought a lot of copper. I'm sure its different though, this is rational.

horse_ebookmarklet fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 23, 2020

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

tone doesn't match jonny but it's talking about radio stuff so idk who else itd be

who'd you train the bot on op?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

[pretty sure these dudes only listen to jazz and classical]

research shows our listeners love jazz

horse_ebookmarklet
Oct 6, 2003

can I play too?

Achmed Jones posted:

tone doesn't match jonny but it's talking about radio stuff so idk who else itd be

who'd you train the bot on op?

i dont know, is it empathy with these audio chuds? does my own brand of snake oil taste good?

my partner doesnt understand the distinctions. copper coated steel is not the same as 2awg copper, nor the same as copper strap. I am skin deep, these all have a place, it makes sense to me. Surface area correlates inversely to tingling when touching, so I believe.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

admittedly I need to get a turntable. I have a bunch of LPs from when I had a turntable and they've just been sitting in a closet for years. shame to not be able to spin them

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Jonny 290 posted:

Sorry, forgot to follow up

Ramones are terrible

you don't like 90 second songs that all sound exactly the same?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Bored Online posted:

yes we all know henry rollins sucks

"TV Party" henry rollins was real good

"doing spoken word bullshit on mtv about his anger issues" henry rollins fuckin sucks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

"doing spoken word bullshit on mtv about his anger issues" henry rollins fuckin sucks

that vhs he did of him doing a weird sort of ted talk back in the 90s was interesting, but it was prob 20 years too soon

anyways he DEF sucks now so

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

that vhs he did of him doing a weird sort of ted talk back in the 90s was interesting, but it was prob 20 years too soon

it has never been the right time for henry rollins to lecture me about pretty much anything

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
naw i was just talkin about the format itself. we watched it and thought "this is cool to hear an old punk dude talking" but also "this is kind of serious and boring". not good material for 16 year olds

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

one of my friends bought a tape from these guys at gilman and all their songs were under 90 seconds because they recorded their whole album on an answering machine

it sounded about as good as you'd imagine microcasette dubbed onto tape would sound

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol that is excellent

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

rotor posted:

henry rollins on sons of anarchy was certainly unexpected too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Agile Vector posted:

henry rollins on sons of anarchy was certainly unexpected too

henry rollins in def jam: fight for ny