Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Juicy Luicy after 6 days in the Boundary Waters. I felt terrible for an hour, would do it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Verman posted:

Thats impressive because I generally inhale ice cream and don't really get brain freeze. I'm usually finished with my large blizzard before my wife even gets three bites into hers.

I think the most ice cream I've ever had at one time was in Michigan at my parents cabin. We walked in town with my nephews to the ice cream shop and they have the midwest flavor "superman" which I hadn't eaten since I was little. I ordered a waffle cone. It was no joke, 4 giant scoops and probably stuck out 6" from the top of the waffle cone. If you don't know superman, its very kid friendly as its hyper sweet and has very intense levels of food coloring.

Not my photo

It umm. Well ... The human body should never consume that much food coloring. Or dairy.

lol superman ice cream makes such terrible color poop

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

8 taco bell crunchy tacos.

by the time i got to the last one it was mushy, waxy and stale. and i ate the fcku out of it.

i was more animal than man.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I love a big rear end stawberry smoothie after spending a morning wandering through the preserves here. Cools me off and hits the weird sweet tooth craving I get while out fishing.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Two stand out.

Hitting up KFC after doing Half Dome. I think we scared the lady behind the counter a bit. (“Y’all realize this is for four people, right?” she said to the two stinky weirdo early 20s euro engineering nerds who looked like they could and would eat anything and everything.)

And after doing rim-to-river and back in Grand Canyon, in October, I crashed HARD on the way up. I remember inhaling a dozen lovely dry mini-donuts like it was nothing.

bolind fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Mar 14, 2022

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

It's not shameful, but it is the first thing I ate getting back into civilization after backpacking 4 days this last weekend.

Also another plate of these after this. It's part eating boringass trail food for 4 days, but they were some of the best tacos I've ever had. :swoon:

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
$30 of Dominos pizza, bread, chicken bits, and dessert after my first imperial century ride. I ordered from the parking lot I looped from and it arrived right after I pulled into the driveway at home.

snailshell
Aug 26, 2010

I LOVE BIG WET CROROCDILE PUSSYT
It's gotta be the first diner you come across on the edge of town, with whatever plucked off the menu that seems like it'll scratch the protein/fat/salt itch. The most inappropriate combo I've done was probably biscuits and gravy with an egg, chicken and waffles, a bowl of oatmeal, a tall Arnold Palmer, a tall hot chocolate, and a tall tomato juice.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Utah sucks because there's next to no places open real late at night. So I got some chicken enchiladas from Beto's

If I get back at a reasonable time this weekend I'm getting a 20 inch sub from Capriotti's

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

It was always a pitcher of Dr.Pepper. It was sweet salty and full of junk calories. We would walk into the the Dennys on the Freeway and disgust our waiter. The first time I went into the bathroom at Dennys on the Interstate after we all ordered I realized she thought we were all homeless and stole the Forest service truck we were driving. That was the first time I saw myself in the Mirror after a Long hike. I was looking really rough and dirty. I stunk to high heaven. I still had fun and made money on that week.

If you have a job where you are making money hiking and counting stuff or digging fire line Go do it. I had fun I was young You might like it.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Hotel Kpro posted:

Utah sucks because there's next to no places open real late at night. So I got some chicken enchiladas from Beto's

If I get back at a reasonable time this weekend I'm getting a 20 inch sub from Capriotti's

Counterpoint, the taco place in moab is open till 2am and gives you a torta the size of your head.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

It’s me, the guy who joins the Monday night bike ride because of the 1/2 price burgers at the roadhouse where we park. Do I even feel guilty about it? Not one bit.

I’ll also Nth the ‘find the finest diner that will let us in’ plan. They’re hard to beat on the calories per dollar scale. I like a nice western omelette or a steak cowboy style with chorizo.

The Saxecutioner
Mar 4, 2010

A nimble little mouse!
Four half pound roast beef sandwiches from Arby's. I literally passed out at the table and the employees almost called EMS.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?

The Saxecutioner posted:

Four half pound roast beef sandwiches from Arby's. I literally passed out at the table and the employees almost called EMS.

Lol. I'm one of the few people who loves Arby's. Ive eaten a few big Montana's over the years. And if you get curly fries, a cup of cheese is the perfect complement. I miss 5/$5 roast beefs.

I'll never forget after a backpacking trip in rocky mountain np, stopping at KFC/taco Bell and getting like $30 from both menus. I nearly passed out on the drive home and woke up feeling incredibly dehydrated.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Arby's buffalo chicken sandwich is pretty good and I've definitely stopped there multiple times after hiking, as well as Taco Bell. It's either get something quick at the closest town to where I'm hiking and that's usually been Wendover, Mountain Home, or Evanston (and they all have Arby's) or stay hungry until I'm home. Good options are scarce and scarcer later at night

The Saxecutioner
Mar 4, 2010

A nimble little mouse!

Verman posted:

Lol. I'm one of the few people who loves Arby's. Ive eaten a few big Montana's over the years. And if you get curly fries, a cup of cheese is the perfect complement. I miss 5/$5 roast beefs.

I'll never forget after a backpacking trip in rocky mountain np, stopping at KFC/taco Bell and getting like $30 from both menus. I nearly passed out on the drive home and woke up feeling incredibly dehydrated.

LOL I can't even imagine what 30$ worth of Taco Bell looks like. Challenge accepted!

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Four chicken quesadillas and you're halfway there

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Hotel Kpro posted:

Four chicken quesadillas and you're halfway there

6 Carnation ice cream sandwiches and a box of Little Debbie Nutty Buddies after a 135 mile ride from Huntington Beach to Palm Springs.

No regrets, it is one of my fondest memories.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
Oh Jesus, cycling. I had a Denny's Grand slam, a bacon cheeseburger, and a chocolate malt after riding 200 miles from Chicago to Michigan and getting stuck in a hail storm.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

when I finished outward bound when I was 15 we were driving back from Asheville to Charlotte and all I loving wanted was a spicy chicken tender meal from Bojangles. I was starving, we passed multiple exits and didn't see a bojangles, so I settled on Burger king and had 2 double cheeseburgers, fries, and a frozen coke.

As soon as that was housed, we saw a Bojangles, and my dad pulled over without asking me and got me that too.

When I got home I baked a cake and ate half of that before going upstairs at like 3 pm for a nap. I woke up about 20 hours later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Dad knows