Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

"I don't get it, pop. why are we just leaving the fried ranch dressing in the pool of boiling oil?"

"the dressing's bait, son," said the father, not unkindly. "we're after meatier fare. that's why we're set up near the golden corral, sometimes one of 'em gets separated from the herd, and when they smell the fried ranch, well, it's game over."

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
deep frying meat loaf but get this: the singer and not the food :twisted:

alexandriao

deep fat frying the voyager space probe so my homies from space can have a tasty treat

alexandriao

Stooge posted:

Deep frying this thread hope that's ok

yes

Escape From Noise

Chewin' the fat.

After frying it

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Hollow balls of chocolate filled with tasty liqueurs.

nut

oscillating fan

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

"I don't get it, pop. why are we just leaving the fried ranch dressing in the pool of boiling oil?"

"the dressing's bait, son," said the father, not unkindly. "we're after meatier fare. that's why we're set up near the golden corral, sometimes one of 'em gets separated from the herd, and when they smell the fried ranch, well, it's game over."

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

today we hunt the clammiest game of all...

Escape From Noise

One perfect grape

alexandriao

getting ready for the night means slathering my rear end with batter and deep frying it

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's like Blentec will it blend but will it fry with a deep fryer. Next up are iPod garnishes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"I will fry him!" TV's sting announcing his intention to deep fry Paul Maud-dib (played by Kyle McLaughlin) in the hit movie Dune

Prof. Crocodile

just staring into the bubbling frying medium, clearing my mind, waiting for the hidden secrets of the tater tots to reveal themselves to me

alexandriao

the new trend in mechanical keyboards, deep frying them for the crispy clack clack

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Pickles,

Thats it im just fryin pickles cuz they are delicious

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

deep frying all my money because i like to pay my weed guy with crisp 20s

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

filled my pool with oil and turned it into a deep fat fryer

shoved a cow in i didn't think this through how do i get her out

e: nm, i will just make a rope with these chickens and wade in there to collect my meal

thanks nesamdoom!!

Manifisto

Evil Bob posted:

Pickles,

Thats it im just fryin pickles cuz they are delicious

:byob1::hf::byob1:

ty nesamdoom!

Pahilla the Hun

i deep fried a deep fat frier and friends, let me tell you

thanks nesamdoom!!

Escape From Noise

Pahilla the Hun posted:

filled my pool with oil and turned it into a deep fat fryer

shoved a cow in i didn't think this through how do i get her out

e: nm, i will just make a rope with these chickens and wade in there to collect my meal

Master Shake?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLV4f0TlkFg

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alexandriao

50 things you can deep fry in a deep fat frier!!

The best selling book of the century!! Pulitzer prize author!! Buy today!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

there's been a lot of misinformation about tide pods the last few years but I can assure you they're perfectly safe to eat as long as you deep fry them to remove the toxins