Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Woo, got into summer with enough iron for sprinklers for all the crops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mallratcal posted:

She's the secret love child of the Wizard, so it check out.

it's good that pierre is unhappy in his marriage and caroline is getting some side action, imo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's good that pierre is unhappy in his marriage and caroline is getting some side action, imo

I love the little oblique hints about the dysfunction of its society, I wish there were more

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Doug Sisk posted:

Is stardew valley a relaxed game to play, with no actual time pressures? It doesn't seem clear to me from reading this thread and other places.

Most of the time. It's optional, but part of the endgame content is trying to race as far as possible down the Skull Cavern for a reasonable iridium haul. If you like not tripping over sprinklers all the time the alternative is spending a lot of time on the higher levels.

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Aug 2, 2020

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
within each day the time pressure is brutal, among days not so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

bob dobbs is dead posted:

within each day the time pressure is brutal, among days not so much

True, but almost everything but the skull cavern it's not a big deal if you just finish up the next day.