Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Hi, I don't usually post in here but my mom's real proud of this year's local art show, and it's online-only so you should all come and look at it!

2020 AAO MEMBERS’ EXHIBITION

quote:

30th Annual AAO Members' Exhibition
Due to ongoing concerns about the transmission of Covid-19, the Board of Directors has made the decision to turn our annual AAO Members’ Exhibition into an online only event. You can view all our virtual Members’ Exhibition by clicking here. This year, we received a total of 49 entries from 27 local artists.

To be safe I won't post any of the images here, but I will say: my mom has been on the board of the AAO for the last twenty years and is really invested in it and helping art programs in the region thrive.

The AAO is the Art Association of Oswego. That's in New York, USA, and we're the town nestled up by Lake Ontario. There's a SUNY college, there's Syracuse about an hour south of us, and it's a really nice region with a lot of cool artists - and cool people, I've met a bunch of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU