Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

All the way out the door. I think I've earned it. Just this once, after years of NOT letting the door hit my rear end on the way out, I'm finally going for it.

Door, meet rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

All the way out the door. I think I've earned it. Just this once, after years of NOT letting the door hit my rear end on the way out, I'm finally going for it.

Door, meet rear end.

imagine going to work somewhere that does not provide door-spanking as a guaranteed benefit

ty nesamdoom!

nut

I’m won’t miss ya, but I will miss seeing ya walk away, the cold metal slamming on cheeks

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The door is closing on my rear end. I can see my boss running, trying to stop the door, but he can't. I stand, rear end tastefully extended. *bonk*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
frustrated that my dev team can't get the robot to wipe asses i quit and let the door hit my naked dirty rear end, my colleagues shout eureka behind me as a sudden surge of happiness washes over me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Luvcow posted:

frustrated that my dev team can't get the robot to wipe asses i quit and let the door hit my naked dirty rear end, my colleagues shout eureka behind me as a sudden surge of happiness washes over me

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Door Speed, John Glenn!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Prof. Crocodile

it's my last day at the door factory and these suckers will never believe what i have planned

*covertly takes 1,000 asses out of lunchbox*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Prof. Crocodile posted:

it's my last day at the door factory and these suckers will never believe what i have planned

*covertly takes 1,000 asses out of lunchbox*

lol

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

as my job interview concludes, I stand and approach the door. fastened at just below waist height is a wooden paddle. I notice that the interviewer is looking intently in my direction, and I allow myself to nod and smile faintly. "congratulations, mr. manifisto," the interviewer says enthusiastically. "you've got the job."

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

gym interviewer: Where do you see yourself in five years?

me: *anxiously looks over to the squat rack*

frump truck

hello... again!

i think if you do this they legally have to hire you back with a 30% increase in salary

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

sata andagi posted:

i think if you do this they legally have to hire you back with a 30% increase in salary

Gonna get the revolving door really spinning and then back that rear end up

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Gonna get the revolving door really spinning and then back that rear end up

when u realize "back that rear end up" is a phrase of feminist empowerment related to increasing the wages of the female workforce to meet or exceed the salary of men in the same positions.

very nice i like
The Irresistible rear end Paradox: When an unstoppable door meets an immovable rear end

frump truck

hello... again!

The Work Door's Dilemma: It just wants to get closer to an rear end, but when it does, it invariably hits it and pushes it away

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

sata andagi posted:

The Work Door's Dilemma: It just wants to get closer to an rear end, but when it does, it invariably hits it and pushes it away

Why does every rear end I hit go away?

Stunt_enby

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i lol every time i see this thread title

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

Why does every rear end I hit go away?

A Shakespearean tragedy of life, death and the meaning of it all. Also butts.

Chrs

You should put paint your rear end so the door is marked with your rear end forever (or until they get someone in to repaint)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Chrs posted:

You should put paint your rear end so the door is marked with your rear end forever (or until they get someone in to repaint)

There is always paint on my rear end

Prof. Crocodile

There is always paint on my rear end

well begun is half done

nut

my ex-boss whispering to herself: thank god I got that glass door

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Can it hit my rear end too :wmwink:

nut

when i quit there's gonna be two hits. Door hittin' rear end and u hitting redial to beg me to come back

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

very nice i like posted:

The Irresistible rear end Paradox: When an unstoppable door meets an immovable rear end

far out man

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

when i quit there's gonna be two hits. Door hittin' rear end and u hitting redial to beg me to come back

this is actually a very good boss burn and i have written down for future use

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Could God make an rear end that even his door couldn't hit?

nut

i got an rear end that can't quit so uh it's just gonna stay here but the rest of me is outie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Could God make an rear end that even his door couldn't hit?

Remember kids, if you don't let the front door hit ya then the good Lord split ya for nothing