Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

next time you go buy pistachio ice cream from the grocer, note the ingredients: those "pistachios" are actually almonds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Dennis Leary stole all his jokes from Dennis Miller. This is why Leary's album "No Cure For Cancer" was a number 1 hit.

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Pahilla the Hun

pineapples aren't even apples at all they are bombs left here by dinosaurs during the cretaceous period. ever eaten a pineapple? yeah, that is why you made soft poops that time.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
ppl who watch pro rasslin' and say they enjoy it "for the pageantry" learned this fake excuse from their parents. it's passed down by word of mouth and allows them to propagate their mongrel breed unmolested. the real reason why they watch it is far more sinister in most cases so don't believe a word out of their lying mouth

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

next time you go buy pistachio ice cream from the grocer, note the ingredients: those "pistachios" are actually almonds

THANK you - I was just telling someone about this whilst on my soapbox.

Wait - was that here? Where I am... WHO ARE YOU!?

Areola Grande

car doors only make that satisfying "thump" when closed because they're engineered to do so. it's what modern consumers have come to expect of the car door noise. in the roaring 20s car doors still went "boioioioioing" like a boner noise

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT4UmxqoFt4

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IDX16PWp48

FutonForensic

the idea that you should feel good and comfortable during sex is an American artifice originating from the 50s. The rest of the world embraces Natural Sex, where participants feel miserable and bloated

Pahilla the Hun

Thunder Moose posted:

THANK you - I was just telling someone about this whilst on my soapbox.

Wait - was that here? Where I am... WHO ARE YOU!?

who....AM....I? :stare:

FutonForensic

*gently lays the baby into the trash* procreation is a marketing campaign created by pampers to sell diapers

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Paste was actually originally invented as a snack but once it's adhesive properties were discovered I can't enjoy a snack in peace since kindergarten.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Guns were invented because people got sick & tired of throwing bullets at each other

Areola Grande

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Guns were invented because people got sick & tired of throwing bullets at each other

Manifisto

that famous snowman is only abominable when he's hangry

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

The history of technological advances in warfare boil down to generation upon generation of increasing laziness. Bows? Just spears with less running. Guns? What if bows, but less ugghhh physical effort. Guns too heavy? Make em hand sized. Bombs? Can't we just have a machine drop like a million guns on the enemy? Nuclear bombs, the apex of laziness. Push a button and destroy a city. I'm sure somewhere deep in DARPA someone is coming up with a way to integrate IoT and voice commands to the nuclear arsenal so you can just use Alexa to annihilate the earth.

Pahilla the Hun

Finger Prince posted:

The history of technological advances in warfare boil down to generation upon generation of increasing laziness. Bows? Just spears with less running. Guns? What if bows, but less ugghhh physical effort. Guns too heavy? Make em hand sized. Bombs? Can't we just have a machine drop like a million guns on the enemy? Nuclear bombs, the apex of laziness. Push a button and destroy a city. I'm sure somewhere deep in DARPA someone is coming up with a way to integrate IoT and voice commands to the nuclear arsenal so you can just use Alexa to annihilate the earth.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t find your My Anal Nitrate playlist.”

Pahilla the Hun

Bowling used to be a game of trust wherein opponents would tally scores based on which pins they claimed they could knock down in a single go using an imaginary talking orb named Jenny.

Joey Q. Rockerfella arrived on the scene--sporting his latest invention--a "hand grenade" which was essentially a cannonball with finger holes. He was able to physical topple the pins which had been static and subject to debate for over a decade. This was quite literally a game changer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Pahilla the Hun posted:

Bowling used to be a game of trust wherein opponents would tally scores based on which pins they claimed they could knock down in a single go using an imaginary talking orb named Jenny.

Joey Q. Rockerfella arrived on the scene--sporting his latest invention--a "hand grenade" which was essentially a cannonball with finger holes. He was able to physical topple the pins which had been static and subject to debate for over a decade. This was quite literally a game changer.

I love this story