Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ohio or Florida
Ohio
Florida
Goku
Make Sid a mod
View Results

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
women should go to jail for abortions.
sidewalks are for pussies.
more bars than occupied houses at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dk2m
May 6, 2009

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Sup y'all I live in Defiance and I've been on SNAP and Medicaid since I graduated high school 22 years ago!!! *votes again for conservative Congressman who vows to defund SNAP and Medicaid*

someone gave me a defiance college shirt. i dropped a massive blunt on it and it didn’t burn through it

i’ve never been there but their shirts are primo

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
*has an old beater sedan from the 80s with a giant decal taking up the entire rear window that is the outline of a bass, with the subtitle, Wishin I Was Fishin*

(A kid at my HS had that and every time I need a break from life I think...... wishin I was fishin. Too.......)

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
Ahhh no don't be offended by my Humor, in this house we're got a real wry sense of humor......... not everyone picks up on it. Hey Jeff Dunham is on!!!!

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

https://youtu.be/SVjRzXR2szQ

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Look I’m not proud of this but I was maybe 25-26 before I realized that Ohio and Oklahoma are different things and they had been occupying the same space in my mind my entire life until about 5 years ago.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Ope

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Fun Ohio fact: look at the Wikipedia graph for people who believed in the wendigo, then look at where the part that spikes all the way down to states from northern Canada is going into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao I thought you guys were just making poo poo up holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/chadblue_/status/1286058307048873984?s=21