Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Seatbelts were made mandatory and there were huge protests, mostly from people who had cut all the seatbelts out of their cars years earlier to make some sort of idiotic point and now had to pay to get them replaced

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
:yikes:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
Elvis died, but William Shatner's Kingdom of the Spiders was released, so it was sort of a wash.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
The Cleveland Indians had the awesome idea of hosting 10 cent beer night then had to forfeit the game after their drunken fans went on a rampage and destroyed most of the field.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

RandomFerret posted:

Seatbelts were made mandatory and there were huge protests, mostly from people who had cut all the seatbelts out of their cars years earlier to make some sort of idiotic point and now had to pay to get them replaced

Lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

oh my god

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Peter Dinklage is a time traveling cyberpunk rocker

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
With the death of the last individual, the dusky seaside sparrow becomes extinct.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Lady Gaga was born the same year as me.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
April 19 – The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

its all nice on rice posted:

April 19 – The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.

Hahahaha, wow you’re SO OLD—-

*remembers watching The Simpsons on Tracey Ullman*

:doh:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
the eurythmics 1984 soundtrack was actually cool and good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnjtaDzpflY

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
the milwaukee brewers won their only world series

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Roe v. Wade

Dodged a bullet on that one.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
a lot of stupid and bad:

January 22 – The Pentagon announces a plan to develop intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) armed with nuclear weapons.

February 12 – President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends the first U.S. advisors to South Vietnam.

March 12 – African-American jazz saxophonist Charlie Parker dies in New York City at age 34.

April 15 – Ray Kroc opens his first McDonald's in Des Plaines, Illinois.

August 28 – Black 14-year-old Emmett Till is lynched and shot in the head for allegedly grabbing and threatening a white woman in Money, Mississippi; his white murderers, Roy Bryant and J. W. Milam, are acquitted by an all-white jury.

September 30 – Film actor James Dean, aged 24, is killed when his Porsche 550 Spyder collides with another automobile at a highway junction near Cholame, California.

November 27 – Fred Phelps establishes the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas.

December 1 – Rosa Parks is arrested for refusing to surrender her seat on a bus to a white person in Montgomery, Alabama.

December 31 -- General Motors becomes the first American corporation to make over US$1 billion in a year.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

The music was so loving awful that Never gonna give you up is probably the best remembered song of the year.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Liechtenstein becomes the last country in Europe to grant women the right to vote.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

radioactive mushrooms

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

The first successful test of a time machine was confirmed

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Donald Trump committee a crime

I know, doesn’t really narrow it down much does it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

The FBI burned cultists alive in their little town house after a horribly bungled raid by the ATF under the utterly false pretense that the cultists were operating a meth lab. 80 burned to death for no other reason than the ATF could not let cultists amass a sizeable and completely legal gun collection.