Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
You never did the Kenosha Kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Hey, OP, the forums search does that for you.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
:hai: solid

Funky See Funky Do posted:

If I can forgive you after all you've done to me then you can forgive my periods or as I like to call them full stops.
I am truly sorry. If it helps your comedic timing at the end there inspired this thread because that was a post that needed a full stop. That's why it'd be funnier if it was normal not to see them like that, so it means something when you do

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

Uses poetry to make an example of common discourse

Xaintrailles posted:

Exclusive draft version proves e.e. was a goon.

Thank you for these. If I quoted every post I loved it would be the whole drat thread of course

Big Beef City posted:

Oh, and another thing, double-spacing after punctuation. I actually had some dumb rear end call me out on here for that once when they got mad at me for some poo poo.
Of all the terrible garbage that I spew into my posts non-stop as if I'm approaching some event-horizon of poo poo-posting, putting two spaces after a question mark was the breaking point. I'm sorry. I will never stop double-spacing. I don't give a poo poo what style guide or current formatting rules you're following indicate. I will wear this space bar down to a bloody nub with my posting hands.
Jeffrey please allow me to mark my posting enemies

__________________________________________________________________________________

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

quit skipping your meds
I live in the rural south and it is hard to get the meds I need. However my relationship with medication, as with all mentally ill people, is in constant flux so thank you for reaching out to help put me on a better mental health track

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

If you read so much into other peoples posting that you are at risk of having a breakdown over whether or not someone uses a period in their post you probably shouldn't be posting on an internet forum for the sake of your own mental health.
On a genuine level I do get a little upset when I open the editorial section and see a " th' " in the comic. What is that? Who is that? Where is that? What?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pee. is. stored. in. the. balls.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

.like this oP