Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
michelob ultra is the like THE golfing beer everyone drinks, and up this year I have never had one in my life. I bought 3 and did 9 holes and they weren't as bad as I expected and really have low carbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Mnoba posted:

michelob ultra is the like THE golfing beer everyone drinks, and up this year I have never had one in my life. I bought 3 and did 9 holes and they weren't as bad as I expected and really have low carbs.

Bougie OP watch out. They are p expensive but have cool bottles and labels.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress that garbage beer and the demo its marketed towards

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Chinatown posted:

They sent my friend to NYC on an expense paid trip to run the marathon, which was cool.

I like that their commercials are basically gatorade commercials but for beer.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

gently caress this poo poo, I'm going posting

Lol

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Chinatown posted:

I drink it occasionally. The reasoning behind it is I’m not counting the calories of a single beer, but for fourteen, which can add up.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Golf sucks

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Golf is awesome and I love it and I want to kiss it

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Big Beef City posted:

Yeah, we got our team for the big SA tournament. Let's see some of these golf haters try to beat us! I shoot like 100 on the front 9

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
The only time I've ever drunk michelob is when I used to caddy and then subsequently worked in the bag storage, pro shop, and driving range at a ritzy country club.

Michelob, Miller lite, and Budweiser were the only beers you could get out on the course, and they'd leave tubs of them at all the tees during tournaments. You can imagine what 13-17 year old me did in that circumstance (stuff every pocket full, then come back later with a cart to load as much as I could, then stash it in a friend's car or barring that the woods.)

I would never buy Michelob but yeah a lot of golfers drink that poo poo.

The free slushies with 4 shots of vodka in them that I convinced the bartenders to hook me up with were definitely preferable over the beer.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Big Beef City posted:

You sonofa

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
has any body said 'cow pasture pool' yet?

if not, i want to say cow pasture pool.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I guess I am bougie now, I just hired a maid, because the property manager maid me or I would have to do things that I literally told her were impossible to do, but now once she comes and uh, mops my floor I guess, she will shut up about me and why my place is a mess because the AC has been out for 3 weeks in the middle of the summer and all my furniture is pushed into the center of my rooms, but at least I can move stuff back downstairs because they DID to those today, no clue when they will be back to finish the upstairs. Actually I think I am just white trash.

e; oh yeah they were supposed to put in new windows almost 2 months ago, and I am not moving all this poo poo back until they are done.

Michael Corleone fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Jul 24, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

so does the maid golf or do you think of golf while watching the maid, or?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Gonna be throwing poo poo out and doing every dish I have while she is here, we might talk some golf I guess, maybe show her my new driver!

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3D4V05A8TI

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

if you do anything more then banging rocks and sticks together, you are bougie

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Stealthgerbil posted:

if you do anything more then banging rocks and sticks together, you are bougie

i cant afford rocks, not in this economy. down to my last stick too. shits about to get real and i dont think im ready.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Sticks and rocks are free, just polish the rocks and I think it is what yuppies call "Lawn Hockey".

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I made a psuedoblog in Post My Favorites. Writing can be very therapeutic. Additionally, I have been contributing effortposts to various media subforums aswell as jokes among my friends here in GBS.

I try not to think about the insane context all of this is taking place against, locally or externally

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Michael Corleone posted:

I guess I am bougie now, I just hired a maid, because the property manager maid me or I would have to do things that I literally told her were impossible to do, but now once she comes and uh, mops my floor I guess, she will shut up about me and why my place is a mess because the AC has been out for 3 weeks in the middle of the summer and all my furniture is pushed into the center of my rooms, but at least I can move stuff back downstairs because they DID to those today, no clue when they will be back to finish the upstairs. Actually I think I am just white trash.

e; oh yeah they were supposed to put in new windows almost 2 months ago, and I am not moving all this poo poo back until they are done.

Is the maid lusty? Argonian, perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I’m almost completely cut off from the world and its inconsequential minutiae op maybe give that a shot