Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person

alnilam posted:

ironically in cutting/folding slang this is called "hotdog style"

Woah. You're kind of freaking me out right now.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Literally A Person posted:

Dear God. There was a burger shack where I grew up that did THE OPPOSITE. They'd take dogs, slice them in half LENGTHWISE!?!?!? and serve them on a bun with burger-esque accoutrements.

lmao is that you doing the :psyduck: emote?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Literally A Person

vanisher posted:

lmao is that you doing the :psyduck: emote?

:lol: yeah. The poster Applewhite made it for me. I loving can't get enough of it!

vanisher

back to the topic at hand, if you cut the hotdog thin-wise then they will fall off HOLD ON what if you cut them with ridges like pickles have so they can grip

more falafel please

forums poster

cut the dog into 1/4" thick rounds on a bias to make a nice garnish

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

vanisher

hamdog with pickle sliced hotdog garnish

Literally A Person

In regards to the OP's patent pending hamdog, is there a chance we can base some kind of one-use kitchen gadget off this idea. Call it the Ham-Dogger (patent pending) and it, I don't know, cooks then cuts the burger while also toasting the bun. We sell 'em for 3 EZ payments of $39.99 and get rich, OP. Filthy hamdog rich.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Where I grew up that would slice a hot dog lengthwise, FRY IT IN BUTTER, and the place it in a hot dog bun THAT HAD ALSO BEEN FRIED IN BUTTER. it is unironically the best hot dog I have ever eaten

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

Robot Made of Meat posted:

It was many and many a year ago that I went to a friend's apartment in a neighboring state. He had just gotten a new grill, but all he had to cook was ground beef, and all he had to serve it on was hotdog buns.

So, I suggested that he make hamdogs. They turned out terrible because his mother had put the fear of less-than-thoroughly-immolated beef in him for his whole life.

But I'm afraid that hamdogs existed at least as far back as 1986. Kids these days think they invented everything from blowjobs to murdering your English teacher just before the big test and hiding her mutilated corpse in the disused tool shed in the local city park.

OK, don't read that last part.

Likely story coming from a robot made of meat... or is it

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Literally A Person

The best dog I ever had came from a place that literally loving deep-fried they weenies. They looked like little shriveled...uh...you get the idea, but GOD drat they were so loving good. And they were like $1.50.

more falafel please

forums poster

some places here will do a "francheezie" dog where they slice a hotdog in half, stuff it with cheese, deep fry it, then wrap it in bacon, and it sounds like something out of GWS in like 2005. i had one when i was in high school and i thought it was Just Too Much

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Where I grew up that would slice a hot dog lengthwise, FRY IT IN BUTTER, and the place it in a hot dog bun THAT HAD ALSO BEEN FRIED IN BUTTER. it is unironically the best hot dog I have ever eaten

When I was a kid my mom used to boil dogs then fry them in butter and serve them on a bun (not fried in butter) with regular salted chips and while I haven't had that in years, I used to sometimes make it as a comfort lunch.

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh. Um

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what in the gently caress

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:vince:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
A hot dog is a taco

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Areola Grande

when i was a kid my family would sometimes have hot dogs for dinner. my lil sister knew i was kinda grossed out by them so she would sit across the table from me and nibble all the skin off her dog, making sure not to break eye contact all the while. at the end she would be left with a wobbly raw dog which she would wag at me.

ur dog grater has caused this long buried memory to resurface nut. tyvm :barf:

nut

this thread is about overcoming ourselves

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

prepuce repurposed posted:

when i was a kid my family would sometimes have hot dogs for dinner. my lil sister knew i was kinda grossed out by them so she would sit across the table from me and nibble all the skin off her dog, making sure not to break eye contact all the while. at the end she would be left with a wobbly raw dog which she would wag at me.

ur dog grater has caused this long buried memory to resurface nut. tyvm :barf:

Siblings are the world's most consistent sources of childhood trauma

Areola Grande

brings new meaning to the phrase wag the dog if u think about it

vanisher

it's not taught in history books, but hot-dockos are the food that finally brought an end to the mexican-american war

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:yikes:

Finger Prince

Tacos al gringo

alnilam

ty manifisto

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

this is bad and you should feel bad

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Finger Prince

owlhawk911 posted:

this is bad and you should feel bad

If it was a soft shell I would agree, but it is in a hard shell so therefore On Brand.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

In my neck of the woods that poo poo wouldn't fly unless the whole thing were also battered and dunked in ranch, or possibly battered with funnel cake batter and buried under a mound of powdered sugar.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

In my neck of the woods that poo poo wouldn't fly unless the whole thing were also battered and dunked in ranch, or possibly battered with funnel cake batter and buried under a mound of powdered sugar.

no mayo?

idiotsavant

hosed up if true

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

Terrifying

Escape From Noise

Came here to post this.

Escape From Noise

But also...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

lmao