Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Big Beef City posted:

I sold Leon a poo poo load of those the other day, man. He paid in cash and it was half paper and half change and in with the change he had two loonies in there and tried to pass them off as quarters and I was like 'C'mon man" and so he came up about 40 cents shy and had to go out to his van to dig around for the last little bit while some other dude had to wait there.
Classic.

What'aya buyin, stranga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

shirunei posted:

What did you say?

Season 2 of Mr. Robot was so outrageously, unfathomably bad that it was nothing short of a minor miracle the show managed to be brought back around to a satisfying conclusion.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I went to a charity bowling event thing and Leon was there.
He waited until someone had their ball and was JUST getting set up and hit the 'reset' button so it brought the arm down right after they released the ball and couldn't do anything about it.

3 times.

He wasn't even there for the event.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Leon gave me chlamydia :(

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Please do not drag the good name of Leon Black through the mud. He will get in that rear end, OP.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I can’t believe anyone of over 16 saw that movie and thought it was anything other than a set of weird circumstances to try to justify grooming a child and a grown man’s pedophilic love for said child. It was bizarre and gross from day one.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Leon saves his gum behind his ear, like Violet Beauregard. but he's never seen Willy Wonka.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Empty Sandwich posted:

Leon saves his gum behind his ear, like Violet Beauregard. but he's never seen Willy Wonka.

Sounds like Leon is also a liar

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I can’t believe anyone of over 16 saw that movie and thought it was anything other than a set of weird circumstances to try to justify grooming a child and a grown man’s pedophilic love for said child. It was bizarre and gross from day one.

We know, Leon. You're the only one who feels like they need to actually bring this up, though. No one else actually has an issue with it because it just goes unspoken that everyone understands that it's wrong.

On the other hand, you've got such a fixation on it that you're there eyeballing everyone in the room just waiting for them to notice how wrong it is and then pointing fingers at them when they don't notice how wrong it is or whatever and bring it up whenever anyone talks about the movie or whatever, which just kinda skeeves everybody out in general, because, again, "we know". We've been knowing. That's why we haven't been talking about knowing. But you keep doing it. So. You know. You're the one making it weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Leon buys Wheat Thins "just for the smell"