Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Ey! Publix! Get the lead out wouldya? Fahgeddaboudit!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

vanisher posted:

down the hatch, or your money back.

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
environment schmironment, my car runs better when I use leaded orange soda as opposed to regular

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

google THIS

Quench. Oh, so good. It puts the orange soda down the hatch or else it gets the lead again.

google THIS

Also very helpful of them to provide their website in a product description on their website

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

loving amazing

cda

by Hand Knit
when you hire an indonesian mechanical turker to write your ad copy

----------------

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

E Plumbium Cola

ty nesamdoom!

STING 64

glug glug

cda

by Hand Knit

when you say that i think, "this guys got mad hot flavor"

----------------

nut

-publix brand motor oil

nut

publix brand chocolate chip granola bars (24 pack)

Yummy!
Oaten strife
Hoochie Ma ma
Hands up
Chocolicious
Don't shoot!

Twenty Four

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Look, when you take the lead out of gasoline you have to put it in something else or old folks just don't run right. Granma knocking and pinging all over the place is NOT a pretty sight!

buying the pour in lead additive for grandma's cola since you just cant get the old regular stuff around here any more

Finger Prince

Deep in the Publix underground "research center", there is a bare, fluorescent lit room. Inside, on a metal chair, sits a very stoned man. The only other furnishings, a metal table, and in corner of the ceiling, an old CRT television plays Adult Swim. Researchers observe from behind a one way mirror. At length, a medical gowned research assistant enters the room with a tray containing a single plastic cup. In the unlabeled cup sits a sample of Publix' new vegan cheese flavored baked puffed corn snack. The stoned man is heard to mumble "whoaah gently caress man, are you even real??" as the man places the tray on the table. Upon seeing the snack, the man says "Nice!". The research assistant leaves the room, and researchers behind the mirror note down "nice" on a clipboard. "Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Laaaaw" the man sings to himself as he places the corn puff in his mouth. "munch munch!". Scribbles from behind the mirror. "this tastes like industrial waste. Hey I'm thirsty!". The researchers scramble to pour some diet root beer into an identical plastic cup.

Publix Vegan Cheese Flavoured Baked Corn Puffs:
Are you even real?
Munch munch!
Industrial.
Litigious.
Nice.

Johnny Joestar

Don't shoot him?

i really actually love the public deli sandwiches, for some reason they always turn out really good. i'm sad i don't live near one anymore, but there's a penn station nearby that does pretty good subs at least

Meaty!
Condiments.
Crispy lettuce
Dehumanizing
Eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt

wiggle wiggle

nut posted:

why is the person surrendering

he doesn't want to be shot full of more lead