Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
Everytime I look around, I see
So much fakeness goin down
Hey i know you prolly dont wanna watch a bunch of comics read a thing david cross wrote in the 90s but here we are in the apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug-ic5WjpKM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Did you watch it? Was it good?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
in the major arcana the tower can mean disaster. anyway i'm not going to watch that hogwash

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Can we please stop pretending Zoom meetings are any way an enjoyable format for entertainment?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Like hmmm shall I watch one of the millions of hours of professionally filmed entertainment I haven't seen yet, or people reading scripts unrehearsed on their laptops?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Unrelated but since we're talking about tower disasters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msp2xO_TdQ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Can we please stop pretending Zoom meetings are any way an enjoyable format for entertainment?

Is it specifically zoom or any video with more than one participant