Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GO AWAY LOWTAX?
This poll is closed.
GO AWAY LOWTAX 139 0.14%
GO AWAY LOWTAX 34 0.03%
G0 4W4Y L0WTAX 37 0.04%
GOKU AWAY LOWTAX 100354 99.79%
Total: 100564 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Strumpie posted:

now i understand why Lowtax is always talking about the kiwi farm

SniperWoreConverse posted:

[…]that goon[…]liked to eat kiwis[…]and pretend they were[…]gonads[…]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

yook posted:

I’m not sure why eating a kiwi without slicing it seems weird to me. It doesn’t even really have any major seeds, you could whole-rear end swallow that thing like a snake eating an egg.

Meanwhile motherfuckers are out there biting into onions like they’re an apple.

Tbf sometimes it's just a matter of not wanting your mom to be right about an onion not being an apple... https://youtu.be/6HPRwRLXFcw

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Wait I forgot about hotdogs

gently caress

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

yook posted:

Eating raw onion without putting a whole burger around it first is wrong

I will die on this hill

I'm the only one that likes onions on their burger, so when I chop one up for a burger it's either going in the trash or my stomach. I usually caramelize half an onion and eat the other half while doing so. Cut nicely for the caramelized half, cooking snack is straight biting into it.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Stroop There It Is posted:

the funniest outcome of this would be Jeff banning everyone who posted in re-opened FYAD the second the sale goes through

That would be really funny

like chain-probaying an entire subforum only easier

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
this is now a chat thread

come drink and relax :cheers:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Lucavi posted:

I have a chance to receive an extra key every time a thread evolves, so this works for me

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lucavi posted:

sup lucavi

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

derpies who give you my av

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Lowtax posted:

sup lucavi

hello, gonna order some pizza

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm eating some really great blueberries rn 🙂

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
spamming is rude

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Can any of you people that have met him in person explain his hair? I don't get it.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
this is the hitler page. everyone who posts on it is hitler

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Can any of you people that have met him in person explain his hair? I don't get it.

my hair does the same thing but I cut it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Gazpacho posted:

I'm

ThreeFingerHoek
Feb 6, 2009

i attribute the quarrelsome nature of the middle ages young men entirely to the want of the soothing weed

Gazpacho posted:

https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/1078490908562202626?lang=en

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Pope Corky the IX posted:

he has a greasy scalp and wavyness comes from mommy kyanka

yook
Mar 11, 2001

I grew out my beard and hair for the first time because of corona. Now I look like John snow if he was guarding the doughnuts instead of the wall.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

yook posted:

I grew out my beard and hair for the first time because of corona. Now I look like John snow if he was guarding the doughnuts instead of the wall.

make sure you still get a good seal on your mask, if your facial hair is not contained entirely in the mask, it has reduced effectiveness. You can buy a larger mask, or trim it tighter whatever you like. Stay safe out there

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yook posted:

hello that is called Sam

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

pixaal posted:

make sure you still get a good seal on your mask, if your facial hair is not contained entirely in the mask, it has reduced effectiveness. You can buy a larger mask, or trim it tighter whatever you like. Stay safe out there

Perfect page for this advice

Sid Vicious posted:

hello that is called Sam

I have a theory about how John is a secret Tarly. Let me just grab my bullet-points...

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

pixaal posted:

Get a snorkel and put the mask over the end. You still need to clip your nose shut if you do this

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

The key to eating rear end is making a good, tight seal with the lips. This improves suction and lets you get all the turds out.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Shageletic posted:

*record scratch*

You might be wondering how I got here

Well, its a short story, I love hitting women

yook
Mar 11, 2001

pixaal posted:

I was debating on shaving it now that I know there’s something there for me after 2 months of pube-face. If I need to wear a N95 again it’s definitely coming off, though I think I can get away with it in my foam dust mask for seal + second mask for vent coverage setup as long as I keep the length trimmed.

Sid Vicious posted:

hello that is called Sam
Sam actually trimmed his hair like a gentleman while I wanna bust out of quarantine like Finn taking his hat off in Adventure Time.

Got a fancy $12 wood comb and boar’s hair brush set for it and everything.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004

Same.

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

lol

凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD 凸[◣_◢]凸

thanks to >>>GA<<< for the sig :worship:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I think it's time to close this poo poo down, if any of you feel differently just open your own thread to own Lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
posting in a lowtax thread