Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

Ahh gently caress this Icy Hot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Here’s a humorous flag suggestion: a Ghanaian pallbearers flag. I’m laughing just thinking about it!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

goldmine

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Im writing an article about the worst lovely flags in the UNIVERSE. This flag is so bad it is like a farm animal's DICK or rear end in a top hat. This flag is FAIL. This one is like LEMON PARTY to me. Here is a flag that is even worse than something my CHILD, who I actually HATE – it is an extremely FUNNY joke, to say this – would make. This flag is like if GUY FIERI lived in MIDDLE AMERICA in a HURRICANE OF PENIS DICKS. These flags are EPICALLY hosed UP.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Pretty good posted:

Im writing an article about the worst lovely flags in the UNIVERSE. This flag is so bad it is like a farm animal's DICK or rear end in a top hat. This flag is FAIL. This one is like LEMON PARTY to me. Here is a flag that is even worse than something my CHILD, who I actually HATE – it is an extremely FUNNY joke, to say this – would make. This flag is like if GUY FIERI lived in MIDDLE AMERICA in a HURRICANE OF PENIS DICKS. These flags are EPICALLY hosed UP.

post the flag

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Check out this piece of poo poo flag lmao

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

o7

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Literally A Person posted:

Okay, that sounds good. What country really says cat balls to you? Luxembourg? Chile? Sudan???

lol Chile would kick your rear end and probably defeat the US by itself

e: how the gently caress is Chile even small when it spans the entire globe

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Jul 31, 2020

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Sudan is also huge, even without South Sudan

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Phlegmish posted:

lol Chile would kick your rear end and probably defeat the US by itself

e: how the gently caress is Chile even small when it spans the entire globe

What does this have to do with a country being like cat balls??? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pretty good posted: