Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

There is no actual crisis and everything is fine, please evacuate in an orderly fashion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
clicked expecting a picture of a drill, somehow disappointed that im not looking at a drill rn. did not realize how much i wanted to look at a drill

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

City of Glompton

awkwerd paws posted:

clicked expecting a picture of a drill, somehow disappointed that im not looking at a drill rn. did not realize how much i wanted to look at a drill

i got u

have a chill drill

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

awkwerd paws

Thank gently caress

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

really looking at, admiring a drill

google THIS

"Oh no, this is it, whatever shall we do," I joke to my best friend Jared over the alarms, during the drill.

"We're all gonna die," he snickers back, "tell mom I love her!"

"Hey, no talking!" barks the General, or at least that's what we call him 'cause he's so strict lol am I right?

Anyway, whenever he turns his back Jared and I both turn our keys and make like we're gonna hit the launch button but we're just playin.

Prof. Crocodile

Yinlock

google THIS posted:

"Oh no, this is it, whatever shall we do," I joke to my best friend Jared over the alarms, during the drill.

"We're all gonna die," he snickers back, "tell mom I love her!"

"Hey, no talking!" barks the General, or at least that's what we call him 'cause he's so strict lol am I right?

Anyway, whenever he turns his back Jared and I both turn our keys and make like we're gonna hit the launch button but we're just playin.

haha

and on your left you'll see the nuclear cor- HOLY poo poo IT'S GONNA BLOW ha ha just joshin' we like to have fun here

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

this is a drill

and THIS is a driver

Finger Prince

Ceci n'est pas un drill.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
DRILLDO!? WHERE.

DRILLLLLDO!!!

DRILLDO SQQQuuuUUUUiiiiIIIIrrrrrt!?!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

:rip:

Areola Grande

how about this cool wet weather though. wish I could bottle it up

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Musluk

i like cordless drills

not sure how to feel about fire drill stho

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
No this is a dril no this is a dril

nut

yelling that everything is alright in a crowded movie theatre

Yinlock

nut posted:

yelling that everything is alright in a crowded movie theatre

*shouting over the ear-piercing noise* AH THE "EVERYTHING IS FINE" SIREN, WHAT A RELIEF

Escape From Noise

We talking cordless or full impact?

STING 64

shouting there is no need to panic as i enter the bank, financials can be very stressful

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

...drilldo squirt???