Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

he came early this time but not too early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
More like BLAHgina, am I right guys??

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the dimetrodon comes to bury threads not save them

psst, eggs. it buries eggs.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Dear OP, you know drat well I will call my genitalia whatever you want me to. Just say it. Mr fuckles is already being called "a venis" just for you, awaiting further instructions.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Would the world be a better place if...

you never had to wipe your butt, it was always clean, but it came at the cost of ingesting butt flavored bran cereal daily

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Would the world be a better place if...

you never had to wipe your butt, it was always clean, but it came at the cost of ingesting butt flavored bran cereal daily

poo facts: i quit fast food and meat and now a roll of toilet paper lasts me 3 months

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

dont forgeb your brinter :DDD

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

poo facts: i quit fast food and meat and now a roll of toilet paper lasts me 3 months

Use a bidet

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hire an rear end in a top hat maid.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
or butthole butler.

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

I had to get my misses a muffler for her miff to contain her earth quaking queefs

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lol if you dont have at least 3 rudys awaiting your foundation

https://youtu.be/TSEwcksglTw

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
If nobody ever posted about other posters and everyone was on topic all the time.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Motherfucker posted:

If nobody ever posted about other posters and everyone was on topic all the time.

Posting about other posters is a time honored tradition.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Literally A Person posted:

Posting about other posters is a time honored tradition.

I was updating my spreadsheet of posters whoms't are good one day and I was like 'gently caress this' now I don't even see avatars or usernames. Just pure posts. Glittering in the void. Each one majestic and perfectly untainted... no links betwixt them.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

weird flex but ok

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Motherfucker posted:

I was updating my spreadsheet of posters whoms't are good one day and I was like 'gently caress this' now I don't even see avatars or usernames. Just pure posts. Glittering in the void. Each one majestic and perfectly untainted... no links betwixt them.

I keep my GOONZ FACTZ in a steno-pad. :downs:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
if it's easier i could write down all the information about myself and then when people need it they only need to ask.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Strumpie posted:

if it's easier i could write down all the information about myself and then when people need it they only need to ask.

PERFECT!!! It's so time consuming trying to write down every GOONZ FACTZ. Go ahead and send it over after you're done with revisions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
WAHgina, sounds like a transexual wario fanfic