Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

nut posted:

i'm having a pretty good day! I was skyping with a friend and playing some video games before that. I htink I'll read for a bit and maybe crack a beer :ssh: how's ur day going the_rob?

pretty good. I had some coffee watched some YouTube vids and also thinking of cracking a beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

The_Rob posted:

pretty good. I had some coffee watched some YouTube vids and also thinking of cracking a beer.

:cheers:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Shouting at The_Rob itt

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Shouting at The_Rob itt

no u

frump truck

hello... again!

what is gross dude doing right now

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
hey gross dude what are you doing right now

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

i’m just lifting a whisper to the_rob don’t mind me

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
was thinking bout The_Rob's visible ingredients earlier while sitting by the window. shouts out to the The_Rob

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot