Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Hopefully the taxman is going to move along to another town eventually and we'll all be able to buy new avatars guilt-free. I've been needing one since my last ban and have picked up a few ideas along the way, but I'm glad I never got around to it, I would hate for my avatar to fund 0.4 of a fancy cookie.

Thinking one of the cute options:

Or horrible option:

Dont know how to pare this down to an avatar size but would love this:
https://i.imgur.com/97viKnH.mp4

Anyway since I'm rolling my ideas around, thought I'd ask yall what yours are too, what have you got on your mind for new avatars? Got any extra avatar material rolling around you care to share and let other people pick up (Once lowtax no longer gets the money of course)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lmfao

e-dt
Sep 16, 2019

OP you can buy avatars and other account things in this QCS thread by donating the money to RAINN.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP the only option is buttman

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bismuth posted:

Hopefully the taxman is going to move along to another town eventually and we'll all be able to buy new avatars guilt-free. I've been needing one since my last ban and have picked up a few ideas along the way, but I'm glad I never got around to it, I would hate for my avatar to fund 0.4 of a fancy cookie.

Or horrible option:

This with username Nude Buttray

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

e-dt posted:

OP you can buy avatars and other account things in this QCS thread by donating the money to RAINN.

Ooh nice, I'd heard they could only put in avatars that were already hosted on SA so this is rad

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

This with username Nude Buttray

Robutt Z'dar

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Bismuth posted:

Dont know how to pare this down to an avatar size but would love this:
https://i.imgur.com/97viKnH.mp4

Anyway since I'm rolling my ideas around, thought I'd ask yall what yours are too, what have you got on your mind for new avatars? Got any extra avatar material rolling around you care to share and let other people pick up (Once lowtax no longer gets the money of course)

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Holy poo poo excellent :eyepop:

If you could crop it so its just the head area would that help make it smaller/smoother? Either way, when I donate to RAINN i'll throw some in for you too if you want something

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
I love goons :lovebird:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's gonna be a picture of lowtax with a heart around it with the words I love lowtax lowtax did everything right I wanna kiss lowtax in heaven forever
I will troll everyone and refuse to answer any questions about it

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I'm unfathomably loving bored with my dumb loving Justin Timberlake avatar and I need to space out my handle properly since I dicked it up when I created my account and never changed it. I'm supposed to be "Poo In An Alleyway". I need to fix these things.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

I'm unfathomably loving bored with my dumb loving Justin Timberlake avatar and I need to space out my handle properly since I dicked it up when I created my account and never changed it. I'm supposed to be "Poo In An Alleyway". I need to fix these things.

Can someone please loving help this man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Does anyone have my original lizard

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://i.imgur.com/VAGjJZy.mp4

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

Laffing my face rear end off

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

the free nurge posts are better posts than nurge ever made in his entire posting career, so if keeping him away means keeping them going you may be working against yourself

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

PooInAnAlleyway posted:

Pool Anal leyway in my heart 4ever

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

Does anyone have my original lizard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ty

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

all nut all the time

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Someone jumped the gun and apparently bought me Sids Avatar so I will be in the market for one or would appreciate if uh, a Mod would change it so I don't have Sid's kids in my avatar? I like Sid and all and think he would make a swell mod but I do not want to inherit his children thanks.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I've never changed my avatar but I will do for the new era of SA

what should I get goons???

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
MANGOSTEENS

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

My avatar gallery for whoever's interested. Donate to RAINN or some local thing.

https://imgur.com/a/nkVUUBa

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Some avs I saved from a previous av thread. I think Baron's made them.

And a couple stupid ones I just made.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Linux Pirate posted:

Some avs I saved from a previous av thread. I think Baron's made them.

And a couple stupid ones I just made.

these are all really good, this is what i want to see, hope everyone's ready to donate to RAINN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I kinda regret my current av but eh, I'll suffer with it for a while i suppose