Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
bad wipers only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

they always know when I'm getting my oil changed, trying to tell me I need new cabin filters (I don't even live in a cabin?) and better wipers

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Khanstant
lmao if u still wipe. buy a bidet its like 30 dollars

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Khanstant posted:

pffffbtbbtbfffbfffbbbbbbbt lmao my loving rear end off @ paying THIRDY!! dollars for a loving bidet when you can get five whole loving underwears for half that price

Khanstant
you save millions of dollars worth of toilet paper each day tho

barnold

and lose a bajillion dollars worth of water each day too, god, quench your greedy thirsty rear end in a top hat and save some for the fishes

Stooge

I'll never admit to this

Stooge

wait

STING 64

Khanstant posted:

apartments :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
using a brown magic marker so i can fit in with the cool smelly kids

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
looking over at brad, the "hot guy" in my gym class, and seeing all the girls swoon as he shows them the feces under his fingernails

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
browsing the covers of magazines at my local bodega and stopping to admire the seemingly effortless streak of poo on kim kardashian's white dress. "10 ways to make you're poo work for you" i nod sagely as i skim through the article before returning the issue of cosmo to the rack.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
that's why they call him the streak (me) :smug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the cool girl helping her nerdy friend look better by smearing some of her own poo onto the nerdy girl's shirt

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
buying a pair of $600 pre skid marked designer tighty whiteys

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 31, 2020

nut

Luvcow posted:

the cool girl helping her nerdy friend look better by smearing some of her own poo onto the nerdy girl's shirt

I love you, Beth pooper

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a girl opening her sweet sixteen present s and squealing with delight at the $300 tub of kylie jenner's cosmetic feces

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

I love you, Beth pooper

lmao

Areola Grande

biker vest with a big ol rear end on it reads SLIP 'N' SLIDE POO CREW '92

Musluk

found these just outside my home today, should i be worried byob???

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Musluk posted:

found these just outside my home today, should i be worried byob???

Yeah. They're gonna run your rear end over

Musluk

:ohdear:
:yosbutt:

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Areola Grande

bumping to keep this thread neck in neck w/ the putting my hand down my pants and then smelling it thread

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

bumping to keep this thread neck in neck w/ the putting my hand down my pants and then smelling it thread

:hai:

barnold

prepuce repurposed posted:

that's why they call him the streak (me) :smug:

brown lightning, go brown lightning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Luvcow posted:

a girl opening her sweet sixteen present s and squealing with delight at the $300 tub of kylie jenner's cosmetic feces

lol