Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

when im dead i want my corpse to be manipulated into an rear end-up position and I want to be placed on the side of the moon that faces earth

so I can moon everyone from the moon

so fragile americans are afraid of giving their children telescopes in case they see some trans girl titty and rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

when i die i want a goldfish funeral

someone flush me down a giant drat toilet

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
prop me up against the jukebox and hang my hat on my death boner so mom won't see

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Musluk

I wanna donate my body to science so tehy can do a mythbusters episode.

in THIS episode of mythbusters, we will see if the myth of launching a human head from a toile t is possible!

*commercial cuts in*

ADAM: AM I MISSING, AN, EYEBROW? BEEP BEEP BEEP *fire alarm*

literal walrus guy: You're missing some of your hair too

*theme music*

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

alexandriao

Twenty Four posted:

when i die i want a goldfish funeral

someone flush me down a giant drat toilet

but only if you rotate for half an hour in the bowl first

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
When I die I want my recently dead brain to be revived and the brainwaves transmitted into a battle mech.

Timberwolf MK 2, please and thank you. God bless.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
When I die I expect humanity to grapple with my complicated legacy for millenia

alexandriao

when i die i want everyone to ritually slip on a banana on their way to greet the casket, but nobody is allowed to laugh, it must be deadpan

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alexandriao posted:

when i die i want everyone to ritually slip on a banana on their way to greet the casket, but nobody is allowed to laugh, it must be deadpan

:lol:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I dont think I’m ever gonna die

Manifisto

when I die my body better be used for some weekend at bernies type shenanigans

get me into some teen coming-of-age sex comedy wacky stuff that I sorely lacked in my adolescence

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
im invincible and cannot die

alexandriao

Khanstant posted:

oof! my organs!! owie!

Honky Mao

Aaauuurrggrhh no! My life-force and resulting consciousness has returned to the unknowable and infinite mother-soul from which it emerged!

Prof. Crocodile

it will be like ghosts n' goblins where one moment i am a bearded guy in undies then boom i am a pile of bones

alexandriao

i would have a single unwashed potato put into my rear end amd be buried without a casket

so when the potato tree emerges they will be eating pota tos from my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

alexandriao posted:

i would have a single unwashed potato put into my rear end amd be buried without a casket

so when the potato tree emerges they will be eating pota tos from my rear end

consider assperagus