Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

*licks own b-hole while sitting on living room floor*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

My boss taking a picture of me looking ashamed while holding a sign saying "I used all the paper in the printer and didn't refill it"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

vanisher posted:

My boss taking a picture of me looking ashamed while holding a sign saying "I used all the paper in the printer and didn't refill it"

Prof. Crocodile

no dad YOU stop molting at the dinner table!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**looks in the mirror and sees Rob Schneider**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

nut

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

lmfao

Goons Are Gifts

vanisher posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

idiotsavant
as goeth prof. crocodile...

nut

the cashier takes my change and closes it in his left fist, I watch him shake around his hands but I know it’s still in his left fist. when the movements stop I gently tap the fist.

he opens his hand. the change is gone. god is not real.

Twenty Four

Society is treating me like an animal, but I guess one of those super cool rare ones? Like the endangered species kind? They put me in the zoo but they built it up to be my natural habitat, my favorite cool chill local dive bar.

They invite my friends over so I don't get lonely and we just hang out and drink while people gaze on like the viewers of an episode of "Cheers" watching us have a good time. Usually we are having too much fun to really notice, its just like having the people you don't know at the bar that are appreciating how good of a time you are having!

There is even a back room that is basically a bedroom with a nice bed, TV, and a computer with high speed internet among other stuff in case I want to be alone or just crash out, or take someone back with me for whatever.

So Society has treated me like an animal and moved me into the zoo, but I just live here rent free, drink and hang out with my friends in my dive bar habitat and room, and chill.

So I act like an animal. A party animal.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bradley tells me to go deep and motions with the football. i'm in shock, i never thought he was very fond of me, never thought the football team really cared for me either. but here i am, running down the field, breaking into a full sprint. i turn and see his arm release, cheers echo towards me as the throng of my new friends point into the distance. it's almost night now and i'm still frantic, they left hours ago happy and laughing, and i still search for the ball, happy knowing that i've made new friends today.

Prof. Crocodile

Luvcow posted:

bradley tells me to go deep and motions with the football. i'm in shock, i never thought he was very fond of me, never thought the football team really cared for me either. but here i am, running down the field, breaking into a full sprint. i turn and see his arm release, cheers echo towards me as the throng of my new friends point into the distance. it's almost night now and i'm still frantic, they left hours ago happy and laughing, and i still search for the ball, happy knowing that i've made new friends today.

there's nothing in the rulebook that says a luvcow can't play football. :colbert:

Prof. Crocodile

Twenty Four posted:

Society is treating me like an animal, but I guess one of those super cool rare ones? Like the endangered species kind? They put me in the zoo but they built it up to be my natural habitat, my favorite cool chill local dive bar.

They invite my friends over so I don't get lonely and we just hang out and drink while people gaze on like the viewers of an episode of "Cheers" watching us have a good time. Usually we are having too much fun to really notice, its just like having the people you don't know at the bar that are appreciating how good of a time you are having!

There is even a back room that is basically a bedroom with a nice bed, TV, and a computer with high speed internet among other stuff in case I want to be alone or just crash out, or take someone back with me for whatever.

So Society has treated me like an animal and moved me into the zoo, but I just live here rent free, drink and hang out with my friends in my dive bar habitat and room, and chill.

So I act like an animal. A party animal.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The video where I get shot by a tranquilizer, earmarked, and then let go to fend for myself on the African savanna has several million views on youtube

Musluk

Me as a penguin, hoping to end up in a attenborough documentary: oh oops *steps on a banana peel, slides down the iceberg*

gently caress

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

nut

my boss: Aw, great job nut! Here's a raise.

nut: WHAT YOU THINK I NEED IMMEDIATE AND OVER REWARD HUH U TRYING TO TRAIN ME?

my boss: please stop dragging your rear end on my carpet

nut: IT'S ALL OR NOTHING BABY, YOU MAKE THE CALL

Goons Are Gifts

nut posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Luvcow posted:

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"There's a cucumber in my house."

"(sigh) You again, sir?"

"I was eating!"

"Sir, that isn't an emergency..."

"(sobbing) It was right behind me!"

Manifisto

my roommate, catching me hanging upside down from the door frame: so that's it, you're a bat now

me, looking hastily away from the monster manual, open to the entry for "piercer": uh, yep, yep, a bat. say could you grab me a spoon from the kitchen? you can just walk right under me.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

google THIS posted:

"(sigh) You again, sir?"

"I was eating!"

Khanstant
I have been yowling at this box of cheez-its for over two hours and nobody will dump some of it on the floor so I can eat it one piece at a time all weird with my sharp-only teeth

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

"(sigh) You again, sir?"

"I was eating!"

fukcen lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

"(sigh) You again, sir?"

"I was eating!"

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

"(sigh) You again, sir?"

"I was eating!"

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

"(sigh) You again, sir?"

"I was eating!"

Manifisto posted:

my roommate, catching me hanging upside down from the door frame: so that's it, you're a bat now

me, looking hastily away from the monster manual, open to the entry for "piercer": uh, yep, yep, a bat. say could you grab me a spoon from the kitchen? you can just walk right under me.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Jaguars!

Ah, Sunday morning, time to bask in the window light for four hours before slithering off to eat some bird eggs for breakfast

Goons Are Gifts

People screaming and running away like crazy, they don't seem to know I won't hurt them until I'm done molting.

Prof. Crocodile

*lays on buffet table at fancy easter brunch, unhinges jaw, and slowly begins to swallow roast beef so you can see every detail as it moves down my gullet*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
:byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear::byobear: