Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Ad by Khad posted:

vince, throwing his steak wrap at a dinosaur skull: my company isnt going to remain more profitable than it ever has been if these employees independent contractors like brock keep asking for money!

steak $200
ketchup $150
amway center $5
kevin's cameras $3600
computer screens $500000
employees independent contractors $0

someone who is not good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is sports entertainment

Spend less on independent contractors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
ok

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The answer is clearly a performance tax your contractors have to pay to use your ring equipment and the like. They've had it far too good for too long and its time for you to check their privilege.
Also contractors can be used as a cheap substitute for steak in a pinch.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

STAC Goat posted:

The funny thing is, I sorta liked Aces & Eights. I like the heel biker gang thing, I thought it did a good job turning Bully Ray heel as like a long term build instead of just a whim turn, and there was clearly a lot of thought put into the individual chapters and clues.
But christ it took forever to unfold.

I was at the show where Bully Ray revealed himself to be the leader of the Aces and Eights, and the garbage being thrown by the audience into the ring, worked or not, showed a crowd invested in the product. The only way RETRIBUTION could get close to that is if John Cena was their leader.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Observer Award thread! Embarrassing! Disgraceful! The worst night in the history of our sport!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Man this show is painful to read the summaries of

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

• The Riott Squad and The IIconics will have a tag match tonight and because of <SCENE MISSING> the losing team will have to disband.

When you want to break up a beloved tag team but can't be bothered to write a break up angle

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rey got hurt at Payback. Out for a few months, won't need surgery

edit: And yes he did just sign a new 3-year deal this month, so that's going to tack on extra time to it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rarity posted:

When you want to break up a beloved tag team but can't be bothered to write a break up angle

"Long term storytelling."

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Do we think Peyton is leaving?

I don't know, the Iiconics are funny but absolutely suck at wrestling. They'd be getting squashed on Dark on AEW

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The Raw live thread gets 3 pages and there's about zero follow up discussion in the general thread. Interest in WWE outside of rubbernecking the disaster is at an all time low.

edit:
https://twitter.com/rondarouseyszn/status/1300591667406348288?s=20

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Seams posted:

The Raw live thread gets 3 pages and there's about zero follow up discussion in the general thread. Interest in WWE outside of rubbernecking the disaster is at an all time low.

edit:
https://twitter.com/rondarouseyszn/status/1300591667406348288?s=20

you reap what you sow

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Most valuable player’s very important person lounge

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Seams posted:

this forum has run a lot of wwe fans off

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
That’s true and disappointing

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

this forum has run a lot of wwe fans off

Hey now, let's be fair. This forum also ran off aew fans. It's our favorite pasttime.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Yeah it's definitely the forum's fault, not the bad product.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Okay so please tell me this is me reaching or something …has Retribution attacked any group that wasn’t people of color or blue collar staff & security. Am I imagining this?

Anyway Keith Lee should simply be given Randy Orrin’s first music if they won’t go back to the old.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Defiance Industries posted:

Yeah it's definitely the forum's fault, not the bad product.
The product being terrible is why most current posters stopped watching WWE. The forum being hostile to WWE fans is why people who still watch WWE stopped posting at all. This isn't difficult to understand (but apparently it is)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Even the weirdos who just turned up in WWE threads to tell everyone how cool they were for not watching WWE seem to have given up

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Not to be rude or anything, but WWE is objectively poo poo and if you try to tell me that this turd is in fact gold then that's not exactly gonna make me more likely to take you seriously.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i show up in many wwe threads to say it's fail turds. Don't pretend like i don't

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

WWE sucks. Every other wrestling forum on the planet is worse than WWE, either through the way they bootlick them or the way they just have insane beliefs about women, minorities, or anything else. Reddit is the worst of humanity, funko pop 35 year old IT guys who can't grow a beard and their one conversation point is some kind of IPA based on E.T. and that they hate WWE but also own a Seth Rollins Funko Pop. Twitter wrestling fandom is full of people who've co-opted it into their weirdo persona for 3 weeks and also want to tell you why Kenny Omega should be tried for some kind up made of crime, while they constantly make up AEW fans/WWE Fans and other people in their own mind to play the part of things they want to be angry at.

This place is way better, even to me a WWE fan who really has had his heart broken over the last year with a lot of the product and somebody who has at times taken criticism of the WWE Personally out of some kind of branch of my mental illness. Until Daniel Bryan doesn't work for WWE it will always by my favorite promotion because he is my hero, my absolute hero. As was Bret Hart, and that is part of why I hate the WWE too, they hurt my heroes over and over.

I like it here, I think people are usually funny as hell even if they're dunking on me or what I like. But I have also had to learn to take poo poo in stride. At the end of the day I loving love pro wrestling from AAA to NJPW to WWE to AEW. It's magnificent loving art and I love talking about it here.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

*fighting back the tears*
Eat My Fuc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Discussion thread.