Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm trying to contact that hitman i hired to tell him our deal is off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

hi the deals off, but how much will it cost to kill me at 420

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

With advanced genetics technology like CRISPR (what happens when ur hot dog is on the grill for too long) and some prodigious application of Bengay to aging spots on your body it is feasible to reach the age of 420

cda

by Hand Knit
i was workshopping my eventual death with my friends, talking funny wills and ways to die, everybody was cracking up and then i say "and I'll be 69 years old when it happens!" and everyone got real quiet and that's when i knew...i hosed up

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

cda posted:

i was workshopping my eventual death with my friends, talking funny wills and ways to die, everybody was cracking up and then i say "and I'll be 69 years old when it happens!" and everyone got real quiet and that's when i knew...i hosed up

It's cuz u died at the age of 6.9 years old and they were trying to save you from the torturous knowledge that you are a ghost

nut

life begins at 69

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Everyone knows at 68 you do yourself and someone owes you one :smuggo:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

cda posted:

cda it’s just not funny anymore ok. for too long 69 has been the butt of jokes, but this is 2020 and 69 is a serious number again

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Is it at 69 you can start having the funny sex?

google THIS

Oh, it isn't, oh, gee, that's, um, well, I guess I still have 49 years to figure out how to disarm all the bombs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

78 is the new 69 think about it

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!