Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Isn't it obvious? In his dwarf pocket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Ratjaculation posted:

you might have to do it yourself

Gollum had noticed subtle changes in Frodo’s behaviours since the ring had come into his possession. These changes made Gollum extremely horny, especially the way he would always have his fingers wrapped around the ring. Gollum wondered what those soft hands would feel around his member. It kept him up all night, most nights, if he did fall asleep, he would dream of Frodo and his magic hands. But tonight was different, tonight he was going to feed his desire, the fire inside him.. He wanted to surprise Frodo tonight.
He crawled up to Frodo, making sure to be quiet. He tugged Frodo’s sleeping bag off him and unwrapped him from his cloak, making it easy to undress him, when the time came. Frodo woke up at the sudden sold his body was exposed to. He woke up to find Gollum straddling him, looking straight into his eyes. Frodo was confused at first, why was Gollum on top of him? Where had his sleeping bag gone? And he grew even more confused, as his soft dick started hardening. Gollum made slow rotating movements on top of him. Gollum felt Frodo’s dick start to harden underneath him and his erection grew so large, his loincloth couldn’t cover it.
Gollum started to unbutton his shirt. “Gollum…”
“Shhhh, Daddy’s come to make it better” he croaked out
He continued to unbutton Frodo’s shirt, when finished Gollum threw the shirt to one side, and started trailing his knobbly fingers up and down Frodo’s chest, circling his rosy nipples with a dirt encrusted finger. Frodo let out a weak mewl at the teasing. Gollum bowed his head down and started licking and sucking on Frodo’s nipples, Frodo let out a weak moan of protest as Gollum started nibbling Frodo’s nipples with some of his remaining nine teeth. Frodo was now fully hard beneath Gollum, gridding his groin upwards desperate for contact with Gollum’s crotch.
Gollum undid Frodo’s trousers and pulled his pants down to expose Frodo’s throbbing cock. Gollum wrapped one of his hands around Frodo’s dick and started pumping his fist up and down, he brought Frodo to the edge, and then removed his hand from Frodo’s pre-come leaking dick. Frodo moaned at the sudden unexpected removal of Gollum’s hand.
Gollum was overcome by a tidal wave of lust, not being able to wait any longer. He torn off his loincloth exposing his throbbing dick. He flipped Frodo over, pulling his pants off, exposing his pink butthole. Gollum slid one of his fingers into Frodo, then a second, then a third, pumping them in and out slowly. His urge to be inside Frodo was now unbearable, he couldn’t control himself, pulling his fingers out and licking them clean. He positioned his dick just above Frodo’s widened hole, then in one deep movement he sunk himself fully into Frodo, getting a deep intake from Frodo at the sudden intrusion. He kept a pace up, in, out, in out gradually getting faster and faster, he felt Frodo cumming underneath him, spewing the salty substance onto the rocks below. Gollum cummed inside of Frodo, he came so much it started to leak out with his dick inside Frodo. He pulled his cock out of Frodo, bent over and began to suck all of Frodo’s juices off his own flaccid penis. He was able to do this because he had been doing it for years.
Gollum crawled off into the night, leaving Frodo red (rear end) cheeked and panting on the floor, lying in a puddle of his own cum and spit. Gollum’s lust was quenched for this night. And that was that. For now.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress whoever linked me this poo poo

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Bumping thread for 20 years since ROTK release

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I saw the midnight shows of all of them. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at the theater.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I saw the midnight shows of all of them. It was probably the most fun I've ever had at the theater.

same and for RotK watched the first two extended editions with a couple friends beforehand too

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
They're good.

I also watch the 77 Hobbit at least once a year because it's magical.

The recent Hobbit movies were absolute trash

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

maybeadracula posted:

The recent Hobbit movies were absolute trash

:hmmyes:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I think we'll be looking at the Hobbit movies like we do the SW prequels soon

in that they seem good compared to the stuff being pumped out now.

Especially with whatever Amazon plan to do

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

god i hope not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Ratjaculation posted:

I think we'll be looking at the Hobbit movies like we do the SW prequels soon

in that they seem good compared to the stuff being pumped out now.

Especially with whatever Amazon plan to do

Opinions will soften, no doubt. But I don't think they'll ever become truly liked. They are simply too long.