Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Doing that in the latest Sweet Thieves event was dead easy. Joined some LFG and we got 20 wins without much effort. :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Sywert of Thieves posted:

Doing that in the latest Sweet Thieves event was dead easy. Joined some LFG and we got 20 wins without much effort. :black101:

Username/post

Banzai 3
May 8, 2007
I'm only here for the weekly 24 bitchfest.
Pillbug
The mad lads put Halo’s Forge mode into Fall Guys.

https://www.fallguys.com/en-US/news/introducing-fall-guys-creative

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I'm sure will eventually get something cool out of it but right now it's just a bunch of boring rear end races that don't bring anything all that new or interesting to the table

I still play this game every day with my wife though because it loving owns