Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Suki is a Bengal that lives in Alberta and gets taken on hikes and adventures all over the world.

She's beautiful :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

A friend of ours got a bengal from the local humane society. Her family had to give her up because she was hunting their children lol

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
My previous dog bit my finger when a contractor came in the house. Bad dog.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
More pictures of Bengal cats

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

This ain't PYF my dude

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Our neighbors just adopted two bengal cats, and they bought a giant hamster wheel for them to keep them active.

What's weird is earlier in the year, we adopted 2 main coons so I feel like we are now automatically rival gangs.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

This ain't PYF my dude

:confused:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
bengal cats seem pretty good

but i have a regular cat and he's really good

so really it's impossible to tell

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

This ain't PYF my dude

It's PYLF, where we post things we dislike, such as apparently bourgeois cats.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

This ain't PYF my dude

More cats is a time honoured GBS tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Two weeks ago I was driving a block from my home after buying takeout. I noticed a beautiful Siamese cat who was crossing the street and was basically already across the street. He was looking apprehensive and nervous as I passed it. A quarter second later I felt a thump. Looking out my rear view mirror was the Siamese cat lying on the road with blood coming out of his nose. Evidently he was spooked. Maybe his first time crossing the road and instinct told him to run back across. Unfortunately that path according to his non canine smarts was under my BMW X5. The wheel crushed him. I walked a block back to check on the cat after parking my car and he had expired. I seriously was sad though I don’t really like cats and prefer the superior canine.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)