Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Why do I need extra long pads? Do I have an extra long labia or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Been using a DivaCup since 2011 and just dropped it on the floor for the first time ever. Going in, not coming out at least, but ughhhhhh.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I dreamt about having a really goddamn clotty mess of a period last night. WTF.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Pelvic pain and frequent urination for two weeks and so I finally went to my doctor, who told my to take a laxative because I was probably just constipated. :what:

She did give me a referral for ultrasound tho in case it is an ovarian cyst but kinda implied there was really nothing to be done even if they find one???

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Sirotan posted:

Pelvic pain and frequent urination for two weeks and so I finally went to my doctor, who told my to take a laxative because I was probably just constipated. :what:

She did give me a referral for ultrasound tho in case it is an ovarian cyst but kinda implied there was really nothing to be done even if they find one???

Hey, we're kinda in the same boat! Except it's not exactly pain, it's a weird discomfort and awareness of my pelvic area. The in-office and lab tests for a UTI and bacterial vaginosis came back negative, but there was some blood in my urine. The PA thinks it might be a tiny kidney stone, and recommends that I see a urologist. Thank God for the civil service and its medical insurance.

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
Finally settled on my Wellbutrin dose, so my husband and I have been like teenagers... now my period is nowhere to be seen so I'm curious if there's an invader, did the Mirena finally decide to do it's job and banish the flood, or is the Wellbutrin shifting the window?

at least husband is on board to get snipped if there's a squatter, we are both team child free

I've been kinda weepy and eating everything in sight, but the boobs are decidedly not changed and the period poops haven't shown up, guess I'll piss on a stick next week???

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I absolutely knew my period was about to arrive despite not having bothered to notice when it last started.
The clue?
Extremely weird sex dreams about Cary Elwes.
I broke his dick :(

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

You keep using [my dick]. I do not think it [works how] you think it [works].

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Double post apparently! I wanted to share these charms I just found on Aliexpress:

https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005004759032391.html

Fallopian tubes as snakes :v:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

killerwhat posted:

Double post apparently! I wanted to share these charms I just found on Aliexpress:

https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005004759032391.html

Fallopian tubes as snakes :v:

These look like aries. I am a ram you dipshit.jpg

Anyway, riddle me this. I hold my loved one in my arms and stroke her hair because she is suffering an next minute she yells at me

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Sekenr posted:

Anyway, riddle me this. I hold my loved one in my arms and stroke her hair because she is suffering an next minute she yells at me

is she a cat

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

HopperUK posted:

is she a cat

Would a cat become furiius over a goddamn tshirt

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Sekenr posted:

Would a cat become furiius over a goddamn tshirt

Yes

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

Fun Shoe

Sekenr posted:

you pet her incorrectly

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!
It feels like utter bullshit that I am 1 1/2 months into being on a birth control that allows for remission bleeding every 3 months and I have having a full period. Friggin breakthrough bleeding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

Fun Shoe
My period begrudgingly showed up 14 days late with a negative piss stick. I am getting symptoms with compound interest and it sucks rear end

Team Mirena undefeated tho so I'll take it