Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Remember when Ric Flair wasn't a whore for the spotlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

xbilkis posted:

Remember when Ric Flair wasn't a whore for the spotlight

i too was a child in the 1970s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no. i was not alive yet when he was in the hospital due to his back injury. oh no. i've been gotten by slow loser disease

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I want him to lay randy out and then beat drew somehow and then just ascend into the skies.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Why couldn't god take Flair instead of Vader

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Antifa gonna save the old man that got his balls punched?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol antifa censored the punt

e: If Randy wasn't spending that whole time whispering the funniest poo poo he can think of to Flair to try to get him to corpse then I'm going to be very disappointed in him

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ric just sounds like literally all of us trying to get up in the morning

E: I have seen ric flair die so many times in a ring and one day it will be true.

and apparently randy orton will be making out with his corpse. sure, whatever, cool. I'm good with that.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Are they really going to end this with a minute of staring lol

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I really liked that segment. Good promos from Orton and Flair.

I think they did a good job protecting Ric from having to take any bumps or try and make a kick to the head look real. Better than a sudden camera cut.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

xbilkis posted:

Are they really going to end this with a minute of staring lol

also smiling!

Codependent Poster posted:

I really liked that segment. Good promos from Orton and Flair.

I think they did a good job protecting Ric from having to take any bumps or try and make a kick to the head look real. Better than a sudden camera cut.

I'm shocked ric didn't demand to take an actual punt, like, just painted his head like a football and said "do it".

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

Randy's come around to being on the right side of things and yeah, he's been really good in the empty arenas

"According to the podcast, when a new writer would show up, Orton would come in the room put his hands down his pants, pull out his dick, touch himself, then say ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand. . . oh you don’t want to shake my hand? You’re big leaguing me? That’s hosed up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won’t shake Randy Orton’s hand?'"

Yeah he's a real cool guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

vivazomo posted:

"According to the podcast, when a new writer would show up, Orton would come in the room put his hands down his pants, pull out his dick, touch himself, then say ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand. . . oh you don’t want to shake my hand? You’re big leaguing me? That’s hosed up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won’t shake Randy Orton’s hand?'"

Yeah he's a real cool guy.

(she was 14 or 15)

and as i mentioned early, yes he's a garbage human being, but he's one of the few good WWE wrestlers I enjoy (only in the wrestling world).