Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Paying IT Job and Live In a Tiny House While Making a Living Reselling Items You Find On the Craigslist 'Free Stuff' Listings:

-Not as many of the people around you are as familiar with the intricacies of Tiny Houses and Tiny House Living as you may have thought.

-That morning coffee starts to taste that much sweeter! Because it was free, and free is the best flavoring. But also because it was a weird off-brand flavored coffee with way too much sweetener which is why the Ross dumped a bunch of mostly unopened bags in the dumpster behind the mall.

-Turns out you didn't need all of that space to live after all, and if you need extra space, guess what? You can bury items that aren't immediately necessary out in the woods to dig up later! Just like a pirate! Argg matey! Shiver me timbers!

-Those suckers in their "apartments" and "houses" are paying top dollar for mushrooms that you can forage for free out by the city limits using your trusty 1981 edition of National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i'm no longer sure that a catalytic converter is a machine thru which u can adopt pets at the airport

Slumpy
the life you describe sounds pretty sick............... i have the IT job but I wanna live in a van and fly airplanes all day instead...

thanks for the thought tho, op

slumpy

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

i'm no longer sure that a catalytic converter is a machine thru which u can adopt pets at the airport

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!