Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

The art of reading people's body language, as you may already know, is actually a real science and not a bunk science spun to the point of absurdity by pop psychologist! So we need to help them out.

Example: The subject his holding their mid region and bouncing back and forth slightly from each leg.
Reading: Subject wishes to polka dance. Approach with extreme caution!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
subject has both hands up in the air

reading: subject wants to do the wave!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Macnult

me: for the next example, the subject here is demonstrating no resistance, and has completely stopped in their tracks while awaiting further instructions

*entire class shouting in unison* “STOP RESISTING!”

me: hmm... okay, uh, wrong, but let’s maybe start a bit more.. fundamental. today, we are going to learn “hands up!” and what it means to us inside and outside of the classroom

The Voice of Labor

when a protestor's mouth says "no more cops no more prisons total abolition" their eyes say "gas me, mace me, shove me down and stomp me"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

me: for the next example, the subject here is demonstrating no resistance, and has completely stopped in their tracks while awaiting further instructions

*entire class shouting in unison* “STOP RESISTING!”

me: hmm... okay, uh, wrong, but let’s maybe start a bit more.. fundamental. today, we are going to learn “hands up!” and what it means to us inside and outside of the classroom

The Voice of Labor posted:

when a protestor's mouth says "no more cops no more prisons total abolition" their eyes say "gas me, mace me, shove me down and stomp me"

Finger Prince

The Voice of Labor posted:

As long as I want you baby it's alright

The Voice of Labor

*cop being shown photos of children playing

"I fear for my life!"

*cop being shown nuremberg rally videos

*he develops an erection and a look of placid serenity

"I, I feel so peaceful, so comfortable, like I am home, like I am back inside my father's butthole"

The Voice of Labor

poo poo, that should probably be gas me, mace me, shove me down and taze me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

cop flipping me off as i shake my head and turn his hand around while raising his index finger