Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

nut posted:

aw hun come back to bed just pretend the funko pops aren’t looking at you

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
babe I just put the finishing touches on my masterpiece.

*rips a huge fart*

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

As my marriage has been foundering on rocky shores, I'm sure adding a useless, 30 year old boyfriend will give my wife and I a common enemy to unite against.

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

old friend

leaving my caring and providing husband for my 30 something stoner boyfriend. We are going to sell beads together

nut

old friend posted:

leaving my caring and providing husband for my 30 something stoner boyfriend. We are going to sell beads together

babe, it's called bartering and its really important to me that you know the difference

City of Glompton

i'm dumb as hell, i make bad decisions, and am bored. lets kiss

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

beer pal

oh youre in your thirties? heh... i'm only in my Early thirties...

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

old friend

nut posted:

babe, it's called bartering and its really important to me that you know the difference

My criteria for the perfect man:

1. Anarcho-primitivist
2. his bedroom walls all have UV wallhangings, for smoking weed and looking at and saying "oh gently caress cool, a glowing alien!"
3. balls but no dick

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

old friend posted:

My criteria for the perfect man:

1. Anarcho-primitivist
2. his bedroom walls all have UV wallhangings, for smoking weed and looking at and saying "oh gently caress cool, a glowing alien!"
3. balls but no dick

Went to college with that guy, but he's in his forties now.

Manifisto

collecting boyfriends for a quest to steal treasure from a certain well-known dragon. you can be a female boyfriend, that's totally okay, just realize that you're probably going to get roasted by dragonfire. well worth it if I can get my hands on that hoard ofc

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

gandalf: bilbo meet your new boyfriends, dwalin, balin, kili, fili, dori, nori, ori, oin, gloin, bifur, bofur, bombur, and thorin

ty nesamdoom!

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

gandalf: bilbo meet your new boyfriends, dwalin, balin, kili, fili, dori, nori, ori, oin, gloin, bifur, bofur, bombur, and thorin

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hi lady, you have a job in an office and a car manufactured within the decade. my name is Jeff and all my stories are about getting drunk in college. on our first date i'm going to try cramming my fingers into your squish mitten while we're looking at a river because im too broke to try fingering you in a restaurant.

crimes

Manifisto

sure, I understand that tier lists sound boring at first. that's because you haven't gotten to know them. there is a non-sexist reason for having a "girl tier," I assure you, and can explain in 78 distinct points.

(1) imagine "girl" as in the phrase "you go, girl" . . . it's empowering
(2) this one requires some knowledge of anime. in the show

ty nesamdoom!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

watho posted:

if only there was a guy for me, a barely legal babe with huge knockers. all i want is an older schlob who barely takes care of their apartment and just eat canned chili in front of their computer for dinner every day :sigh: i’m so tired of men wanting me to yell at them to do housework and chores more, or complaining that i want to have sex with them too often. if only there was someone for me

speaking of, unban logan. she did nothing wrong.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i've got several illegitimate children, how about we make one more?

crimes

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
I kissed my cousins gf yesterday actually so I’m not actually looking to be serious just Incase that goes anywhere.

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

sure, I understand that tier lists sound boring at first. that's because you haven't gotten to know them. there is a non-sexist reason for having a "girl tier," I assure you, and can explain in 78 distinct points.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yes we can get married but only if i'm a sullen poo poo the entire time whose singular redeeming trait is that, some times, i bring you pasta

crimes

Manifisto

The_Rob posted:

I kissed my cousins gf yesterday actually so I’m not actually looking to be serious just Incase that goes anywhere.

lol

was there tongue

ty nesamdoom!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Manifisto posted:

lol

was there tongue

duh

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Minmaxing boyfriend's over here

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

City of Glompton posted:

i'm dumb as hell, i make bad decisions, and am bored. lets kiss

Manifisto posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Slumpy

watho posted:

if only there was a guy for me, a barely legal babe with huge knockers. all i want is an older schlob who barely takes care of their apartment and just eat canned chili in front of their computer for dinner every day :sigh: i’m so tired of men wanting me to yell at them to do housework and chores more, or complaining that i want to have sex with them too often. if only there was someone for me

ARE YOU STILL IN THE THREAD?

slumpy

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
did he get the car in the divorce, or did he just steal it? and other questions to roll around in the back of your head as he attempts to penetrate you with a whiskey-flaccid penis

crimes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Macnult

guy in his thirties who wants to be your boyfriend vs. guy in his twenties who wants to do all the things a boyfriend would do, but without the title

vanisher

Id rather not be labeled "guy in his thirties" im not really ready for that step quite yet

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Manifisto posted:

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

hi lady, you have a job in an office and a car manufactured within the decade. my name is Jeff and all my stories are about getting drunk in college. on our first date i'm going to try cramming my fingers into your squish mitten while we're looking at a river because im too broke to try fingering you in a restaurant.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
hey girl, have you ever puked on yourself so bad you got banned from Bolt Bus for life?

crimes

Trying

i have nothing to offer you but my undying love and all of my save states

Into The Mild

Spinz posted:

I clicked dammit

Married pfft

I’m married, doesn’t stop me from wanting love.

I’ll find it one day :)

wearing a lampshade

"ok babe, its time for the truth. you're right, i'm not actually 30 - but i wasn't lying when i said ive experienced aggressive male pattern baldness."

old friend

[me to a group of guys in their thirties who want to be my boyfriend] Alright lads, let's see them cocks

Khanstant
hey babe can you get this for us, ill get you back when my paycheck somes in

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
babe i already told you im not going to take any old job, i need to get a job im passionate about! *takes bongrip and farts* will you pick up pizza on your way home from work?

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

old friend posted:

[me to a group of guys in their thirties who want to be my boyfriend] Alright lads, let's see them cocks

haha Yeah ok

just give me a sec ok???

hahah just like give me a few. it’s coming out don’t worry

just give me a fuckin second ok????!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

*you have received a message from a user not on your friend's list*