Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hello Miss Chewbecca, please tell me what the cards have in store for me, tia

Death foretells the end of something dear to you and the arrival of something new to replace it. You must not try to stop this process, as it is natural and inevitable.

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Evil Bob posted:

I pulled the Priestess from my deck last night.

Could use a reading for today OP.

Strength directs you to gather your bravery and fortitude to overcome a stubborn challenge, but you must not waste this power on trivialities.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Gross Dude posted:

I don't want one of these trump suit named cards, give me the two of cups or something

Wheel of Fortune presages a change of circumstances, often for the better but occasionally not. You must remember, however, that the wheels of fate never stop turning, and adaptability is important.

Chewbecca

Justice informs you that now is the time to correct an injustice committed against you or a loved one, but in return you must begin to address your own unjust actions.

Chewbecca

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Please. I've always wanted to draw my own tarot deck, but the number of cards is daunting

The Magician predicts that an opportunity or idea will present itself to you as if by magic, but you must seize it before it vanishes beneath trickery and false promises.

Chewbecca

The Voice of Labor posted:

hit me, there's no way having a glimpse of the future will make it less terrible

The Moon advises you to look for the answers to your questions in dark and unexplored places. The results will be brilliant, but they may take some to time to find.

Chewbecca

Fredrik1 posted:

I need to know about the future !

The Devil dares you to break free of an addiction or unhealthy attachment, but you must be patient with yourself, as the Devil can feed on self-hatred.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

cda posted:

wtf is this poo poo, you clearly didnt draw this yourself

You dare question the presience of Miss Chewbecca?! I'm shocked, shocked I tell you!

Readings are now over!

*closes velvet curtain dramatically*