Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i actually won't be there for you because i am dead of covid/trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The soup nazi is literally a nazi!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The One Where Ross Goes to Jail

The friends are shocked when the police come to the coffee shop to arrest Ross for never having paid child support. "I thought child support was optional! Like, you know, if you REALLY love your kid kind of thing" Ross quips as he is hauled off. Chandler makes a sad joke and a funny face. The friends all laugh.

Phoebe remarks on how as a teenager living on the street she once kidnapped a guy she mistook for her father and tortured him to death. Chandler makes a sarcastic joke and the friends all laugh.

Monica bails Ross out of jail but refuses to leave the jail house until she is allowed to clean all the cells as part of her quest to destroy COVID-19 by cleaning. On the way out, Monica gloats that she is now the favorite child. Still at home, Chandler remarks to no one in particular that Monica probably had to stay to clean the cells. The laugh track plays.

Rachel gets a new job as a buyer for Victoria's Secret. Recently feeling self conscious about her body, she decides to try on some lingerie while having the apartment to herself. She prances around the apartment trying to look sexy but just comes off as awkward, eventually tripping over a couch and falling to the floor.

Meanwhile Joey, having gotten wind of Rachel's plan, has begun to scale the exterior of the building in order to gain access to Rachel's balcony. A winded Joey finally arrives only to find Ross, dressed in a ridiculous black military style outfit, furiously jacking off to Rachel in her underwear. Ross and Joey briefly argue in whispers about who has the right to jerk it to Rachel. They eventually agree to have a joint jack session and to never talk about it again. Ross comes on the window as Rachel falls over the couch.

Later at the coffee shop, Chandler learns about Ross and Joey's voyeurism and is hurt and upset he wasn't invited. Rachel enters the coffee shop and all three guys stare at her breasts. Chandler makes a sad and sarcastic remark. The friends all laugh.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Aug 18, 2020

naem
May 29, 2011

something something, woke bae TWERKING selfie Instagram™️©®

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The one with Black Lives Matter. You’ll never believe which friend gets cancelled (it’s Ross)!

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Crankit posted:

The one where Monica shits on the rug

in this one all the friends get worms and Joey dies of parvo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The One Where Monica Divorces Chandler

Monica finally realizes that Chandler is a stupid, unfunny loser and she hasn't loved him in years. At divorce court all the friends show up to heckle and berate Chandler. Phoebe spits directly in Chandler's eye. Joey reveals that he faked every orgasm, much to Chandler's dismay.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

The soup nazi is literally a nazi!

You’re confusing Friends with the good 90s sitcom

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Monica brings home a Lament Configuration puzzle box, leading to wacky hijinks as Ross is vivisected by barbed chains and Chandler is turned into a Cenobite.

Cenobite-Chandler is exiled from the Cenobite dimension after spending two minutes offscreen.

Despite being flayed alive, Monica survives the ordeal and resumes her normal activities once the Cenobites leave, oblivious to the fresh bloodstains she leaves on every surface.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Actually I haven't seen the show in ages, was Monica the character who would bring home cursed artifacts every now and then?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Chrs posted:

You’re confusing Friends with the good 90s sitcom

Donald Trump comes on teevee, Ross goes "boy aint right"

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Pawn 17 posted:

The One Where Ross Goes to Jail

The friends are shocked when the police come to the coffee shop to arrest Ross for never having paid child support. "I thought child support was optional! Like, you know, if you REALLY love your kid kind of thing" Ross quips as he is hauled off. Chandler makes a sad joke and a funny face. The friends all laugh.

Phoebe remarks on how as a teenager living on the street she once kidnapped a guy she mistook for her father and tortured him to death. Chandler makes a sarcastic joke and the friends all laugh.

Monica bails Ross out of jail but refuses to leave the jail house until she is allowed to clean all the cells as part of her quest to destroy COVID-19 by cleaning. On the way out, Monica gloats that she is now the favorite child. Still at home, Chandler remarks to no one in particular that Monica probably had to stay to clean the cells. The laugh track plays.

Rachel gets a new job as a buyer for Victoria's Secret. Recently feeling self conscious about her body, she decides to try on some lingerie while having the apartment to herself. She prances around the apartment trying to look sexy but just comes off as awkward, eventually tripping over a couch and falling to the floor.

Meanwhile Joey, having gotten wind of Rachel's plan, has begun to scale the exterior of the building in order to gain access to Rachel's balcony. A winded Joey finally arrives only to find Ross, dressed in a ridiculous black military style outfit, furiously jacking off to Rachel in her underwear. Ross and Joey briefly argue in whispers about who has the right to jerk it to Rachel. They eventually agree to have a joint jack session and to never talk about it again. Ross comes on the window as Rachel falls over the couch.

Later at the coffee shop, Chandler learns about Ross and Joey's voyeurism and is hurt and upset he wasn't invited. Rachel enters the coffee shop and all three guys stare at her breasts. Chandler makes a sad and sarcastic remark. The friends all laugh.
This is the kind of realistic FRIENDS content I came here for.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The producers toy with the idea of getting rid of the laugh track to bring it more in line with modern sitcoms but ultimately realise that if it didn’t have a laugh track no one would know where the “jokes” were supposed to be

Chrs fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 19, 2020

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
The one where chandlers weight fluctuates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Chandler: hey joe. How was the date last night?

Joey: so good. Went out to eat. Had the Joey special. Two pizzas! Came back here. Had some wine. Things got hot and heavy. Then she fell asleep just as it was getting good.

Chandler: sorry, man.

Joey: sorry? What for!? With her asleep I could concentrate totally on me! It was great!

Chandler: uhh joe that’s rape

Joey: what are you talking about? She didn’t say no!

Chandler: did she say yes?! Also your shoes are on the wrong feet

(Joey looks confused)