Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
Shipping options: usps

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

vanisher

i'd like to inquire about the pop sockets as well can these be utilized with the snails

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Free shipping is the least they can do.

vanisher

(thick new jersey accent calling myhappysnails.com customer service): yea i'd like to complain about mah 481 snails!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Slumpy
im gonna return them in 29 days

slumpy

vanisher

Dear MyHappySnails.com,

I'd like to complain about my most recent order of snails from your website. I ordered 481 giant african land snails for a small snail eating competition I put on in my home town (check out https://www.snailathonboise.org). After cooking a mere 30 of these snails our snail cook Tucker's handmade snail fryer was completely inoperable due to slime buildup around the fry basket. Please include in the snail "owners manual" that comes with these a warning around the issue. I've included 451 snails in the box attached. Please add the funds back onto my MyHappySnails.com gift card.

Slumpy

vanisher posted:

Dear MyHappySnails.com,

I'd like to complain about my most recent order of snails from your website. I ordered 481 giant african land snails for a small snail eating competition I put on in my home town (check out https://www.snailathonboise.org). After cooking a mere 30 of these snails our snail cook Tucker's handmade snail fryer was completely inoperable due to slime buildup around the fry basket. Please include in the snail "owners manual" that comes with these a warning around the issue. I've included 451 snails in the box attached. Please add the funds back onto my MyHappySnails.com gift card.

slumpy

google THIS

Calling customer service and asking if they can just e-mail me the snails. They haven't dodged the trap yet :mmmhmm:

Prof. Crocodile

vanisher posted:

Dear MyHappySnails.com,

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
481 halfway sexual snails. never again 1/5 stars

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Musluk

Man they don't even have chainmail bikinis!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Finger Prince

Hello, yes, do you offer any options for expedited shipping?
Oh.
Just the regular kind then.
I see.
Makes sense.

Macnult

$500 order w/ free shipping when you order from anywhere that isn’t New Jersey

vanisher

Yes, myhappysnails.com? The picture of the african land snail included a hand. I am missing the hands in my order.

Slumpy
COMPLETE THE RIDDLE IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOU ARE NOT A BOT: A snail in the hand is worth ___________

slumpy

Slumpy
49.95, tax included.

slumpy

vanisher

Slumpy posted:

COMPLETE THE RIDDLE IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOU ARE NOT A BOT: A snail in the hand is worth ___________

Slumpy posted:

49.95, tax included.

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

Dear MyHappySnails.com,

Slumpy
Paulie: There's money in these fuckin' snails Tony, people love em. They hold em, look at the pictchas

Tony: What duh gently caress? African Land snails ay? My Daughter dated one of em and I wasn't too happy in season 3

Paulie: She dated a african land snail tony?

Tony: naw *types in 481 times 49.95, tax included into an accountants calculator* an african

slumpy

Slumpy
*tony grabs a debtor by the collar* YOU OWE ME THREE POINT EIGHT THOUSAND LAND SNAILS, GARY

please tony, I dont got it yet, here's one thousand giant african land snails

tony: I WANT THE REST TOMORROW, YOU HEAR ME?

slumpy

google THIS

"Hello, MyHappySnails.com? I'm looking for something that will make people perceive me as a crazy cat lady, except worse."

"...Thank you, that's perfect."

Slumpy
“What was it about those giant african land snails that meant so much to you?” she asks, gently persistent. Tony realizes the truth: the giant african land snails represent his own brood. “I’m afraid I’m going to lose my family,”

slumpy

Prof. Crocodile

Musluk posted:

Man they don't even have chainmail bikinis!

wtf!?

they should put something like that in the item description, not hide it in the fine print!

google THIS

Wait now I'm concerned what happened to the model? Did the snails get her?

vanisher

Snilf

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Wait now I'm concerned what happened to the model? Did the snails get her?

Faithfully producing every body measurement of a model that doesn't exist

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

ey ey, you ain't gettin one fuckin cent until I check the merchandise

*leans over and gives the snail a lil smooch. snail blushes and pops into its shell*

Peruvian Bashfuls. you're a fuckin dead man

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Faithfully producing every body measurement of a model that doesn't exist

Prof. Crocodile

FutonForensic posted:

*leans over and gives the snail a lil smooch. snail blushes and pops into its shell*

vanisher

why would a snail mom need to be a girl

vanisher

freaking blasting out these burpees at the gym in my snail mom shirt

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Yes, myhappysnails.com? The picture of the african land snail included a hand. I am missing the hands in my order.

giant african hand snail

the hand is an auxiliary shell

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

vanisher posted:

why would a snail mom need to be a girl

Snail Mow :confused:

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Snail Mow :confused:

Snail Menu

ty nesamdoom!

nut

FutonForensic posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy

FutonForensic posted:

slumpy