Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

i mean it's probably too hot for you but I like it. *sniffle*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

nah i'm just drinking all this water because i'm super thirsty.

Prof. Crocodile

no way bro, my eyes are watery because i'm thinking about the end of uncut gems and you know how that movie got to me. *sniffle*

Manifisto

I've had raw onions jammed into my eyes and this is only like the first five minutes of that. not anything like the full experience.

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
haha yeah i always get hiccups like this when eating dont u

Goons Are Gifts

I'm sweating because it's hot. No, not the food, the weather. Yeah I'm not appropriately dressed either. So what, global warming makes winter warm, too! Oh you must have heard wrong, I never was lactose intolerant actually, see?

STING 64

i had a bad phase when i was 15 for like 2 months where i would just casually drink hotsauce like if it were a beverage. i would go to the fridge grab the small bottle of louisiana red dot hot sauce, and take small sips as i posted on tha web and played video games, not gluggin it down but just little sips. i would eventually build up enough tolerance to where i would take down an entire bottle in 3 days and my mom started to get concerned why we kept going through hot sauce so quickly but i just kept it up since i wasnt feeling any problems. finally during a critical moment as i was about to take down the dark lich in secret of mana i felt a sharp sharp searing pain in my abdomen like someone had stabbed me. i briefly thought it was the lich hacking the game to hurt me in real life so i couldnt win but then realized no something was probably really wrong. i cried for my mom to help me and she brought me to the hospital thinking that my appendix had burst, but it turned out to be a glut of kidney stones and they'd have to keep me to induce passing. when they questioned my eating and drinking habits i told them (and my mom finally) that i had a bad hot sauce drinking habit and the shame from admitting that was almost as painful as passing sodium rocks through my pee hole over the next 6 hours. i still enjoy hot sauce to this day but i never did beat the dark lich.

Dip Viscous

laughing at how hard a given hot sauce kicked your rear end and made you cry while your friends make fun of you is 70% of the fun

Slumpy
its NOT *voice cracks a bit* hot. dude.

slumpy

FutonForensic

holy lmao

wearing a lampshade

Warming up my food with hot sauce instead of the microwave

wearing a lampshade

JOHN CENA posted:

i had a bad phase when i was 15 for like 2 months where i would just casually drink hotsauce like if it were a beverage. i would go to the fridge grab the small bottle of louisiana red dot hot sauce, and take small sips as i posted on tha web and played video games, not gluggin it down but just little sips. i would eventually build up enough tolerance to where i would take down an entire bottle in 3 days and my mom started to get concerned why we kept going through hot sauce so quickly but i just kept it up since i wasnt feeling any problems. finally during a critical moment as i was about to take down the dark lich in secret of mana i felt a sharp sharp searing pain in my abdomen like someone had stabbed me. i briefly thought it was the lich hacking the game to hurt me in real life so i couldnt win but then realized no something was probably really wrong. i cried for my mom to help me and she brought me to the hospital thinking that my appendix had burst, but it turned out to be a glut of kidney stones and they'd have to keep me to induce passing. when they questioned my eating and drinking habits i told them (and my mom finally) that i had a bad hot sauce drinking habit and the shame from admitting that was almost as painful as passing sodium rocks through my pee hole over the next 6 hours. i still enjoy hot sauce to this day but i never did beat the dark lich.

Goons Are Gifts

JOHN CENA posted:

lol

Prof. Crocodile

*sniffle* no way dude it's not hot, i'm just *sniffle* grimacing like this cuz i got kidney stones from housing so much hot sauce earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

me: hah! I moisturize with stuff hotter than that!

my dermatologist: I know, please stop.