Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am game too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm in. How about that pigskin? How about that sport with the pigskin?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I’m going to bow out. I don’t feel like dealing with the Watson situation. I refuse to play him and it tears a huge hole in my team.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

jabro posted:

I’m going to bow out. I don’t feel like dealing with the Watson situation. I refuse to play him and it tears a huge hole in my team.

Well, with six(?) orphan teams would we have a better shot at filling the league with a restart and maybe a more unique rule set? Maybe empire league with a superflex?

Im just spitballing. I love my current team, but would like to keep playing dynasty too.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'll take over the rest of the teams and make sweetheart deals to create an unstoppable super team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
With those teams? Good luck.

May have to do a dispersal draft for those 6 teams.