Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Into The Mild

I was so tired :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

That's how you get extra usage out of them!

Into The Mild

i never thought of that before!... :hfive:

Escape From Noise

Into The Mild posted:

i never thought of that before!... :hfive:

Normal, backwards, inside out and forwards,then inside out and backwards for four days of use/even wear.

Into The Mild

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Normal, backwards, inside out and forwards,then inside out and backwards for four days of use/even wear.

that sounds gross...

google THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYkNuZCnpY&t=7s

Khanstant

Into The Mild posted:

that sounds gross...

only if you still wipe your rear end with paper like a filthy cavesman

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
One time in college I managed to not only put my underwear on inside out and backwards but also put my shirt on inside out and backwards so I guess what I'm saying is

Get on my level OP :smuggo:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

Into The Mild posted:

that sounds gross...

Progress is about making sacrifices.

Into The Mild

Khanstant posted:

only if you still wipe your rear end with paper like a filthy cavesman

Three Seashells.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oops. I swapped my underwear with my shoes again

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Oops. I swapped my underwear with my shoes again

i wish someone else had made this post because then i could make a 'shitheel' joke, but i like you gsjg and i would never do that to u

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
at work, realized people normally wear clothes

Escape From Noise

Fredrik1 posted:

at work, realized people normally wear clothes

Sounds like a hostile work environment

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i wish someone else had made this post because then i could make a 'shitheel' joke, but i like you gsjg and i would never do that to u

:blush:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

once forwards once backwards once inside out once inside out and backwards.

I just stretches your pants budget 4 fold

(don't actually do this, then you have bum on your front gross, but in a pinch inside out works if you had to spend the night without a change of clothes. )

alexandriao

pixaal posted:

once forwards once backwards once inside out once inside out and backwards.

I just stretches your pants budget 4 fold

(don't actually do this, then you have bum on your front gross, but in a pinch inside out works if you had to spend the night without a change of clothes. )

my dude if you dont want your butt on your front just switch up the ordering!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

At that point you might as just well the wear pants inside out. The shoes will be a more difficult matter.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alexandriao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

At that point you might as just well the wear pants inside out. The shoes will be a more difficult matter.

I've been wearing my shoes inside out and it made no difference to my sense of taste yuor all liers

Stoner Sloth

wear your underpants outside your regular pants and pretend to be a superhero and no one will notice they're on inside out OP!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
why are they called underpants when they don't go on your feet?

FutonForensic

if you wear them inside out, it feels like someone else is wearing them

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Fredrik1 posted:

why are they called underpants when they don't go on your feet?

Because they go under your pants, in the US trousers are called pants and we call pants underpants or underwear. I know it's very confusing to foreign people. It sounds like we sit around the house naked because we also hate pants and always talk about not wearing pants at home.

sig by owlhawk911

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

if you put your underpants on inside out it’s like the underpants are wearing you if you think about it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Prof. Crocodile

watho posted:

if you put your underpants on inside out it’s like the underpants are wearing you if you think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

The trick is to just wear pajama bottoms with no underpants. Feels really smooth and wonderful for showing off the 'ol rear end