Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

Pig is an upcoming American drama film directed by Michael Sarnoski and starring Nicolas Cage, Alex Wolff, Adam Arkin, and Gretchen Corbett. Its plot follows a mushroom forager (Cage) whose beloved pig goes missing.[1][2]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
"Do you enjoy mushroom foraging?" asks Adam Arkin's character.

"Like a pig in poo poo." :smuggo:

cda

by Hand Knit
Pig is the 2010 horror film directed by Adam Mason starring Molly Black, Guy Burnet and Andrew Howard. A deranged psychotic spends his summer day deciding how to deal with the three captives he has chained up on his land. With only his own troubled mind and his dim-witted companion available to guide him and the fate of his victims, the disturbed man makes violent choice after violent choice. No one is safe and no taboo is left unbroken.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
Pig is a 1998 experimental, psychological horror, short film directed by underground film maker Nico B. and co-directed by deathrock pioneer Rozz Williams. The film stars Rozz Williams and James Hollan and was produced by Nico B. It was distributed by the CAV Distributing company in South San Francisco and produced by the studios Open Eye Productions and Cult Epics. (The latter of which Nico B. is the founder and owner.) Running about 23 minutes, Pig is a disjointed, heavily stylized and minimalistic film depicting a serial killer (Williams) journeying out to an abandoned house in Death Valley where he proceeds to ritualistically murder an unidentified man (Hollan). The film details their unspoken relationship through sadomasochism and symbolism.

----------------

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Commonly referred to as simply Pig (Italian: Maiale), is a 1975 art horror film[a] directed by Pier Paolo Pasolini. The film is a loose adaptation of the 1785 book (first published in 1904) Maiale by the Marquis de Sade, set during World War II, and was Pasolini's final film, being released three weeks after his murder. The film focuses on four wealthy, corrupt Italian libertines, in the time of the fascist Republic of Maiale (1943–1945). The libertines kidnap 18 teenagers and subject them to four months of extreme violence, murder, sadism and sexual and mental torture. The film explores the themes of political corruption, consumerism, authoritarianism, nihilism, morality, capitalism, abuse of power, social Darwinism, sadism, sexuality, and fascism.

nut

you can get a sneak preview of pig right now if you act fast! just turn off your monitor!

Khanstant
who is voicing the spider

old friend

Pig (disambiguation)

Prof. Crocodile

old friend posted:

Pig (disambiguation)

alnilam

old friend posted:

Pig (disambiguation)

ty manifisto

Slumpy
sounds kinda good actually

slumpy

cda

by Hand Knit
im excited for the part of the movie where they drop the title into the dialogue. that' s always my favorite part. like when chewbacca says "i'm tired of these star wars!"

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

old friend posted:

Pig (disambiguation)

Stoner Sloth

old friend posted:

Pig (disambiguation)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martman

old friend posted:

Pig (disampiguation)