Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Last year: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3894947

:siren: Good news! Football is here! :siren:

I've renewed the Yahoo league from last year, so you should be able to accept the invite from there. I know some of you wanted to be notified through PMs or personal emails and I'll do just that if you don't show up.

This is a 10-man Yahoo Keeper league with a $30 buy-in. We could go back to 12 managers with an expansion draft of some sort. If you're down for that let me know and we'll figure something out.

1. internet inc - IN :homebrew:
2. dalstrs - IN
3. ffoecaf
4. Bags - IN :homebrew:
5. DC Murderverse
6. OxySnake
7. no use for a team - IN :homebrew:
8. Team Tebow - IN :homebrew:
9. dewey7788
10. Von Bonez

:homebrew: = PAID

RULES:

Snake draft, Yahoo Standard Scoring
QB, WR, WR, W/R/T, RB, RB, TE, K, D/ST, 6x BN
3 keepers per year (max) and I'm blocking the first 2 rounds for keepers status since we voted to keep players as long as we want.
3 divisions, 6 playoff spots with 3 byes. #1 seed of every division advances, the other 3 go into the playoffs with their overall records. In other words, we could have playoffs with all of division 1 and the winners of division 2 and 3.
Waiver period is 2 days and will work as a continual rolling list, meaning you can hold on to your waiver pick for as long as you want.
The penalty for keeper status is +1 draft round per year and you can keep these players for as long as you want.
Payouts will be 60% for the playoff winner, 30% for second place, and 10% for third place.
I will be collecting your money through PayPal at internet.incorporated at Google's mail service.

:getin:

internet inc fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
I'm sorry to say that I'm officially out this year. It's been a good run and I've had plenty of fun playing with you all. Good luck to everyone!

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
I'll jump back in if we get enough to form the league. We should also outline a COVID contingency plan in case the season doesn't finish.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

dewey7788 posted:

I'm sorry to say that I'm officially out this year. It's been a good run and I've had plenty of fun playing with you all. Good luck to everyone!

Hey thanks for sticking around all these years! In 7 years you got 3 silver trophies and 1 bronze trophy, not bad!

We're down to 3 OGs. And it's not looking good for season 8. I set the draft to Sunday, September 6 @ 9:00 pm EDT. So far we're 4/4 that day, what about you dalstrs?

I'll email the others, see if they want to give this a go.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

internet inc posted:

Hey thanks for sticking around all these years! In 7 years you got 3 silver trophies and 1 bronze trophy, not bad!

We're down to 3 OGs. And it's not looking good for season 8. I set the draft to Sunday, September 6 @ 9:00 pm EDT. So far we're 4/4 that day, what about you dalstrs?

I'll email the others, see if they want to give this a go.

I should be able to make it. To be honest, I'm only playing this season to help keep the league going. Not sure I'll have time to do much more than making sure my line up is set.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

dalstrs posted:

I should be able to make it. To be honest, I'm only playing this season to help keep the league going. Not sure I'll have time to do much more than making sure my line up is set.

:( Thanks for holding on! I haven't been able to keep up with football much either. Apparently Tom Brady is a Buccaneer now?

Are you signing up for the redraft league too?

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

internet inc posted:

:( Thanks for holding on! I haven't been able to keep up with football much either. Apparently Tom Brady is a Buccaneer now?

Are you signing up for the redraft league too?
I had forgotten all about that. Cam's the NE QB too right?

I'll give you guys my money there as well I guess.

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
Sorry I'm going to have to drop too

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Its been fun but I am going to have to drop out as well.

Von Bonez
Apr 13, 2012
Sorry I’m late. Money sent.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Sorry mates, I'm going to have to call this one off. There are too many empty spots and I've been too busy to fill them. :(

We've had a good run! Take care of yourselves and gently caress the Patriots.

Von Bonez posted:

Sorry I’m late. Money sent.

You'll be getting your money back.

dalstrs posted:

I'll give you guys my money there as well I guess.

The redraft league survived so I'll be sending you this $30.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

internet inc posted:

Sorry mates, I'm going to have to call this one off. There are too many empty spots and I've been too busy to fill them. :(

We've had a good run! Take care of yourselves and gently caress the Patriots.

You'll be getting your money back.

The redraft league survived so I'll be sending you this $30.

drat, I was hoping to coast by on my keepers.