Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If you can't beat 'em join the police force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Fool me once, shame on me for not researching your scam before jumping headfirst into it. Fool me twice, shame on you for repeatedly taking advantage of the mentally feeble.

Dangerous Minority posted:

Life is like a box of chocolates, but then you open it up and realize it's just a big box of poo poo

Life is like a box of chocolates -- there are like one or two good pieces in there.

Bogus Adventure posted:

A penny saved is a penny your creditors can seize once you go bankrupt

A penny saved is only a penny earned after several years of 1% APY interest.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
that dog won't hunt, it's decomposing

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
Beauty is only skin deep. Underneath is a nasty mess of blood and tissue and organs that are so gross it will make you throw up.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i killed two birds with one stone. i'm a complete psycho who loves to murder animals with sweet trick shots. watch me kill 8 dogs in a single pool break

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

You can lead a horse to water and he'll probably drink because you've been riding his loving back all day.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
You miss 100% of the shits you don't take.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Piss is stored in the bladder.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
A bird in the hand is scratching the gently caress out of my hand and I think it's done a poo poo as well, oh gently caress it's in the scratches, someone google diseases carried in bird poo poo, why am I still holding this loving bird?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

gently caress softly and carry a big stick

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
One in the stink is worth two in the pink

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

PinheadSlim posted:

gently caress softly and carry a big stick dick

I mean it was right there.

Adbot