Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
those were tight. you would see like cartoon boobs and butts. they were cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

cartoon butts that make you sit back and think about real butts

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
more than once i was fooled by those cartoon butts and boobs

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Macnult posted:

cartoon butts that make you sit back and think about real butts

a beer in my hand and a butt in my mind.

this...is living.

vanisher

Just picking out some shirts for my river trip and I found Manifisto's brother

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Khanstant
remember when a kid at school has his shirt inside-out because the AP made him and you could just tell there were some cool honkers hidden withion

vanisher

Khanstant posted:

remember when a kid at school has his shirt inside-out because the AP made him and you could just tell there were some cool honkers hidden withion

flipping my shirt inside out to pretend like my mom lets me buy some badass boob shirts

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Khanstant posted:

I would just sit in the back of my class and be like drat I wish he would just flip that shirt the other way.

STING 64

they're no big dogs which is the only acceptable apparel when ur family takes you to six flags

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Am I too old to know what a river shirt is? Anybody remember hypercolor?

Macnult

it was an itsy bitsy tini wini cartoon ahegao bikini

vanisher

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Do I look like a freakin' big titty fully sexual snail?

Macnult

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Am I too old to know what a river shirt is? Anybody remember hypercolor?

they’re river shirts because you only got them at like boat shows and the river at tourists shops.

it’s something like Big Johnson

Prof. Crocodile

wearing a big johnson t-shirt tucked into my jeans, which are held up with a braided belt and tight-rolled, a mullet tickling my neck as i bang my head to guns 'n' roses songs and hurry home to watch family matters... man 2018 was a great year

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

wearing a big johnson t-shirt tucked into my jeans, which are held up with a braided belt and tight-rolled, a mullet tickling my neck as i bang my head to guns 'n' roses songs and hurry home to watch family matters... man 2018 was a great year

this guy understands the river lifestyle.

alnilam

Escape From Noise

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Do this while popping a "cold one" and chewing some dip and you are going full River Rat

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Evil Bob

ur parents telling you to avert your gaze as a man and his wife with cartoonishly large breasts walk past your family and he turns to you and gives you a thumbs up. the back of his shirt reads 'if youve got the nuts then you gotta go all in'

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Evil Bob posted:

ur parents telling you to avert your gaze as a man and his wife with cartoonishly large breasts walk past your family and he turns to you and gives you a thumbs up. the back of his shirt reads 'if youve got the nuts then you gotta go all in'

lmbo. this guy is now ur only role model

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
river rats know all the best diving holes. that's because they're all generous when the neighborhood chilluns come a-sellin Holes Magazine®

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
all weekend me and my cousin are hoping some girl flashes us at the river and the one time it happens I’m not looking cause I’m grabbing a soda.

FutonForensic

Big Johnson [Gigantism (for men named "Johnson")]: They'll always want your BIG JOHNSON when you're BIG JOHNSON

FutonForensic

Big Johnson (Tautology): You've Got a BIG JOHNSON when You've Got a BIG JOHNSON

Escape From Noise

Asking the doc to feel my BIG JOHNSON because I think I might have a serious medical condition

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

staring intently as we pass the party island hosting a wet t shirt contest