Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
I want a cybertruck. Also my bike is too loud, but I'm too lazy and cheap to hunt down a stock exhaust to replace the aftermarket one some PO put on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
all loud cars are poo poo and the people who drive them are loving idiots. basically any modification you do to a car reduces its value lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DELETE CASCADE posted:

all loud cars are poo poo and the people who drive them are loving idiots. basically any modification you do to a car reduces its value lol

Let me ask you a question.

Can you change your oil?

Don't qualify or explain it.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Nation of Thizzlam posted:

I don't know if its reassuring or disconcerting that apparently people who drive lifted trucks like that have the same behavior regardless of where they're from

well except that aussies are pretty much alabamans with a funny accent and trucks covered in dust instead of mud

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

Buying a car reduces its value lol

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Big Beef City posted:

Can you change your oil?

can't

now you explain it for me, why can't I change my own oil?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

DELETE CASCADE posted:

By up to 30% just by driving it off the lot. What a scam lol

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I like cars, I just really hate driving, maintaining, buying, selling, and insuring them.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The calling card of Trump's base is a lifted 1/2T+ truck, a neon green shirt, and a Smith and Wesson sticker.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Cars are loving stupid garbage.

Starting my new job at Land Rover tomorrow, lol.

(Don't worry, I know what I'm getting into)

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

DELETE CASCADE posted:

Cars are amazing and incredible tools that we use too much.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
after a bunch of beers nothing sobers you up like driving around for a couple hours

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I drive an electric hatchback and it's really fun to silently smoke people at stop lights driving big vroom vroom cars that keep reving them stopped at the light.

fcc compliant bob
Jan 15, 2006

The must un-fantastic avitar on the forum (guranteed!)
If dicks and energy hasn't been brought into the thread I would volunteer a guess: "big" dick energy

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Cars are dumb I just touch computer

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Loud trucks are a tiny sliver of assholishness away from rolling coal.

These people are real life Captain Planet villains.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Yesterday i hauled 12 2x10x16 boards in my 07 tundra so yeah I wish had a bigger truck when buying wood

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Yesterday i hauled 12 2x10x16 boards in my 07 tundra so yeah I wish had a bigger truck when buying wood

I mean I guess it makes sense if you are a contractor and someone who hauls materials and wood around all the time. I don't think contractor trucks are what we're talking about though. I think this is more about lifted $90k bro-dozers.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Big Beef City posted:

Can you change your oil?

I can't myself, because I live in a society where I can pay a small amount of money for greasy people to do it for me in 10 minutes.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
From what I've heard, the loud engines/exhaust vibrate the driver's pussy and it feels really good! You can also achieve the same effect by putting subwoofers under the seat.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you're supposed to build a flashlight into your motorcycle seat for that, like that infamous biker

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Serious Party Gods posted:

How many people can make the same joke? I don't even drive a truck and this is some goon poo poo.

Rolling coal's dumb but yeah this is the gbs way of things, the endless circling of drain divers

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

There is a deeply held cultural practice in the rural US called "mudding" or "mudboggin'"(sic), in which a dozen or so, and sometimes up to several hundred people will gather in a field of wet dirt. Various competitors will drive their modified trucks through this field of mud to the great satisfaction of the audience, who may or may not drive giant trucks themselves. Alcohol is consumed, and the mud grows wetter and stickier with each passing truck until someone eventually gets "bogged", or stuck in the mud. At this point the alpha of the group will have to look demonstrably annoyed while he uses his much larger and powerful truck to pull the "bogged" truck out of the mud. During this time he will purse his lips and shake his head with feigned incredulity. When the smaller truck is removed from the mud, the festivities may continue at a local "Bar and Grill", where nachos (and indeed more alcohol) are consumed, and the savior of the day will be allowed to perform the sex act on a pool table, therefore procreating and continuing the cycle of the mud-bog.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Sounds like a drawn out way of saying, "im gay".

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Supporting capitalism by using a huge REALTREE decal to block the entire view of my rear-view mirror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

Rolling coal's dumb but yeah this is the gbs way of things, the endless circling of drain divers

*Some sort of heart emoji*