Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

My puppy, she's like 20 weeks old, and she'll barge into the bathroom or whine at the door incessantly if I go in alone. Then the weird poo poo starts. I'll be pissing, and she'll try to drink my piss mid-stream. I'm a male, btw, piss standing up. So I can't swat her away, cause I don't want to piss all over my bathroom, and if I have to choose between pissing in my dog's mouth or on my bathroom wall, it's gonna be my dog's mouth, sorry. She really don't stay or sit yet, so I'm not sure where I can give positive praise and stuff. She just tears at the door until she pushes it open, walks up to the toilet, looks at my face of horror and starts lapping my piss out of mid-air.

I, uh, assume she'll grow out of it, or something?

e: probably missed a detail, she's a border collie, so she's pretty smart! But just...drat, stop drinking my piss wtf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Grem fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Aug 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Okay how do I get her to stop? Hopefully I don't have to communicate in the same way. She did it again this morning!

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
You could buy or use the door for your bathroom? Have you tried to piss in the sink yet?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I feel like I've gotten better at closing the door, she whines and scratches at it and that's annoying. I think the main problem now is when I roll out of bed in the morning and just want to take my morning pee,that's difficult to remember that my dog will run across the house to get a sip of my sweet sweet piss.

I haven't peed in a sink in about 15 years but I think my dog already considers me a weirdo enough, what with trying to put all my drinkable piss in a toilet.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
have you literally tried a border collie BDSM suit? comes with a ball gag too. maybe you should tie her legs together after you get her all put in her costume. then drag her into the bathroom by a harness rope at the absolute correct position that she can see you pissing in the toilet. do this every time. i bet she will not drink your piss again. you own me 200 dollars plus the 1700 for the BDSM dog suit. ball gag not included.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

just pee sitting down, it’s relaxing

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Munkeylord posted:

have you literally tried a border collie BDSM suit? comes with a ball gag too. maybe you should tie her legs together after you get her all put in her costume. then drag her into the bathroom by a harness rope at the absolute correct position that she can see you pissing in the toilet. do this every time. i bet she will not drink your piss again. you own me 200 dollars plus the 1700 for the BDSM dog suit. ball gag not included.

What's your venmo?

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

Grem posted:

if I have to choose between pissing in my dog's mouth or on my bathroom wall, it's gonna be my dog's mouth, sorry.

:worship:

CatMotherMilfLover
Aug 3, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Pictures or video or it never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
Are you diabetic OP ? Get checked out by a dogtor.