Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Star Me Kitten posted:

Request for advice:

I have not seen another human for a few weeks now. To compensate, I have begun talking to myself and having conversations with myself back and forth. They are immensely interesting topics, and I am very engaged. I find I am easy to talk to and a very good listener and very informed about a great many things although I have noticed I can be quite opinionated which has caused a couple of heated debates with myself. I have gotten to know myself very well and am enjoying the talks although it is just me talking. Should I do anything about this or change this in any way? Should I be worried?

I see 1+ human(s) basically every day and I do this all the time. I recommend mixing it up by singing nonsense, shouting gibberish, rapping, improvising comedy bits with yourself, rehearse what you'd say if X person was strapped to a chair and forced to listen to you, walk like a satyr and make the pan flute noises, or just practice tuvan throat singing until you get tuckered out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Dear Star Me Kitten,

I love chewy spree, and bought a 5 lbs. bag off amazon awhile back. However, I'm diabetic now and can't eat them, which would be a huge waste. I do however have a cat. He refuses to eat the spree and spits them out when I put them in her tiny mouth. How do I make the cat eat the spree?

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

UltraRed posted:

Dear Star Me Kitten,

I love chewy spree, and bought a 5 lbs. bag off amazon awhile back. However, I'm diabetic now and can't eat them, which would be a huge waste. I do however have a cat. He refuses to eat the spree and spits them out when I put them in her tiny mouth. How do I make the cat eat the spree?

Instead of trying to feed your cat the spree, why not come up with another use for the leftover candy. Perhaps you can glue them together in a creative way and fashion a toy for your cat to play with. At the very least you can cover the new cat toy with catnip. Eventually, it is possible that your cat may lick the toy into nonexistence.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

Have you considered nurturing an unhealthy parasocial relationship with a podcast or two?

I would also recommend a twitch video game streamer or an OnlyFans girl

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Dear Star Me Kitten,

I recently fashioned a cat toy out of candy and rubber cement. I covered it in cat nip to entice the cat to play with it. He started playing with it and rolling around in it, but now the candy is stuck to his fur. He stop looking at me and meowing. How do I stop him from meowing. I tried to put a chewy spree in her mouth but she spit it out.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

Have you considered nurturing an unhealthy parasocial relationship with a podcast or two?

I have chosen Trueanon. It’s going to be great!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I want to eat an entire avocados worth of guacamole every day but I don't know if I should.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Star Me Kitten posted:

I have chosen Trueanon. It’s going to be great!

A popular choice I am sure. I've been listening to a lot of Welcome to Nightvale over the years myself :)

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I want to eat an entire avocados worth of guacamole every day but I don't know if I should.

Aren't you aware an avocado a day keeps the doctor away. Avocados have healing properties. You should eat at least 6 avocados a day, but not only eat them. You should rub them all over your body and into your skin and brush your teeth with them. We are talking major health benefits over here buddy.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can you take them as a suppository?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Sure if you want plopamole

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

My favorite arcade game.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

My favorite arcade game.

Should I check this out? It sounds kind of messy tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

with enough determination and stretching you can take anything as a suppository. namaste.