Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

HelleSpud posted:

Forgot to crosspost -

For anyone who wants that stone hard shaft, without working on their own erections:

Looks cozy, has basic amenities, Sun roof- IN loving Cork! No way.

e: it does have a cool sunroof.

Automatic Slim fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Sep 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Nobody’s talking about that crow familiar in the corner. It’s more than just a casual observer.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

wheatpuppy posted:

I am just mad at the botched iconography. Everyone knows the "no" symbol is supposed to go on top of the proscribed item. That kind of sloppy runescribing is how you end up botching a level 1 summoning and filling your lair with lymph.

i was casting up a batch of lymph for this mortal street doc i know but i did the backwards of this... the city of yokohama's supernatural investigation dept made me track down and unsummon every last one

@#*&$ city hall workers, just do it yourselves. i pay my taxes!!

Automatic Slim posted:

Nobody’s talking about that crow familiar in the corner. It’s more than just a casual observer.

crow is a highly intelligent animal, that one's just a pervert, a voyeur

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Sep 20, 2023

naem
May 29, 2011

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Personally, I've always been more of a dungeon guy. Same idea, just upside down. Why not make your inner sanctum reach down to Hell instead of up to heaven? It just makes sense. Plus it's much better security. "Ooooh, I'll put my stronghold up in the air where it's hard to reach"? Really? You ever hear of a little thing called uhhhh FLYING? Terminal fighter brain thinking right there.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

the holy poopacy posted:

Personally, I've always been more of a dungeon guy. Same idea, just upside down. Why not make your inner sanctum reach down to Hell instead of up to heaven? It just makes sense. Plus it's much better security. "Ooooh, I'll put my stronghold up in the air where it's hard to reach"? Really? You ever hear of a little thing called uhhhh FLYING? Terminal fighter brain thinking right there.

Agreed. Also there's all manner of demons and mutants and obstacles you can place in the ground. What are you gonna use in the sky? Fairies?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

the holy poopacy posted:

n00b poo poo

stronghold bottom of the ocean, THEN raise the stronghold+ocean into the sky. good luck invading that, Harper Marxs

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

n00b poo poo

stronghold bottom of the ocean, THEN raise the stronghold+ocean into the sky. good luck invading that, Harper Marxs

Leave that poo poo to the Bond villains. Pocket dimensions is where it’s at.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwPLeuLsn_Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

Image text: "Explode your Dick and Small your rear end! / Get bent losers! Penis Blast!"