Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's your opinion on Bob's Burgers?
It's good!
It's bad!
Not my cup of tea but that's just me
Anyone who likes Jimmy Jr is a loving baby killer
His name is bob burger
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
lol I liked the one where he roasted the turkey over the garbage fire in a back alley. Bob would be such a horrible father if he wasn’t likable and determined. Sometimes you just think hes chronically unlucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Nah he's almost an unbelievably good father. REally takes me out of it

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Milo and POTUS posted:

(Bob) talks to all his food. Louise has done it before too I think but maybe not for food. Some other inanimate object. Not kuchi kopi but something esle

CN just showed 'Banjo' the other night and Louise was talking to and for her food at lunch, acting out a courtroom drama she calls 'Food Court' :D

New episode last Sunday "Bob's horrible no good...kids" was excellent and lots of singing for people who can handle that kind if thing.

Cafe Barbarian fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Nov 20, 2020

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
dude is a fantastic dad

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Louise got close with the creepy Taffy Man in the seaside factory in one of the early episodes.

I could also swear I remember a cllimactic scene where she's about to destroy or dispose of something but has a change of heart at the last second and starts talking to it affectionately, and it's driving me insane I can't think of what it is.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Nah he's almost an unbelievably good father. REally takes me out of it

I use the phrase "High-level parenting" all the time after Teddy said it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hazo posted:

I could also swear I remember a cllimactic scene where she's about to destroy or dispose of something but has a change of heart at the last second and starts talking to it affectionately, and it's driving me insane I can't think of what it is.

The green beans?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I started binge watching this show maybe a year ago after having never seen it at all and I think I'm up to date minus the most recent season. It's good and cute and Gene is the best. I think that I wouldn't be able to name a single specific episode I liked even with a gun to my head though, or any specific good songs, or jokes, or moments, or characters. Gene is the best tho

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this was my favorite episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jsZxekYvRw

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Turns out people are hard on the outside and soft on the inside. Like, uh. ... Oh, I don't know, like a... like a crab.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
my favorite's the one where gene gets done up as bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9TfgMM7Xto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Hello burger residents