Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Because there's been like one week in the locker room gently caress you guys are annoying with Wentz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Doltos posted:

Because there's been like one week in the locker room

Because that's all it takes lmao

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Dallas has lost the first of many games this year.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Still contending in the division as long as they get a win earlier than November!

quote:

Bucs, Chargers, Eagles, Panthers, Giants, Pats, Bye, Vikings

Very lucky to have two NFCE games in that timespan, it’s their only hope

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

At least the NFC East is the best at something:

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1423317879710097408?s=20

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
How the gently caress did the Jets get on there? Is that just "cuz NY?" :psyduck:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I mean they’ve got quite a bit of share in the biggest market

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Market doesn't equal fans. See also the Rams.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tom Brady has been making GBS threads all over the NFLPA for agreeing to a reduced salary cap this year before they announced the new TV deals and such. NFL stadiums had no revenue last year for the most part, but the teams themselves made money.

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Hey guys just checking, is it good to have two players retire in a week for a total of four unexpected retirements in one off-season within days of signing with the team?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Jagged Jim posted:

How the gently caress did the Jets get on there? Is that just "cuz NY?" :psyduck:

Absolutely

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

Hey guys just checking, is it good to have two players retire in a week for a total of four unexpected retirements in one off-season within days of signing with the team?

i am extremely unbiased and i think it owns

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

Those guys did not have the HEART and GRIT necessary to play for the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I dislike Joe Judge.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
dunno why everyone is worried about the eagles back up qb. Joe Flacco really doesn't need to be looking over his shoulder after jalen hurts, stop trying to create drama.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BrandonGowton/status/1424032547340697607?s=20

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Bring Foles back you cowards

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

Bring Pederson back you cowards

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

HIRE Andy "Red Rocket" Dalton, you cowards!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m so excited!!!!!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’ve been listening to pods from eagles camp watchers and the hurts situation is getting pretty dire

He’s bad

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
i read an article form an eagles beat guy who said Hurts has been holding on to the ball too long and I was like IF ONLY SOMEONE COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Like, going through a series of camp stuff

1) Tua looks amazing
2) Hurts looks awful
3) Mac started off looking bad but is coming along

It's like ah, somebody is copying Alabama's 2018 practice notes

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
1) don't put too much stock in camp observations.
2) Hurts is bad tho I tried to tell y'all a year ago

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
None of these training camp observations wind up meaning poo poo most of the time and we should all know better.

EDIT:

Ah, gently caress. Bobby Bowden died.

Who was the best FSU Bowden player on your NFC east squad?

Without peeking, first name that came to mind of my Eagles was Tra Thomas.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Aug 8, 2021

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
like for real why anyone talking about jalen hurts, a huge waste of a second round pick, when we got joey flacco at starting

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asproigerosis posted:

like for real why anyone talking about jalen hurts, a huge waste of a second round pick, when we got joey flacco at starting

If he does well, the City of Philadelphia will have the New Jersey suburbs to thank for that

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It's time for the annual divisional thread reboot. Can somebody make a new NFCE thread?

Dak Prescott is a top 5 QB

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Should we like... uh.. vote on a person to do it?
It should be someone who is knowledgeable.
*crosses off some names*
Let's see... someone who has good, insightful opinions
*crosses off more names*
And lastly, they can't like a bad NFCE team.
*crosses all names off list*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

new thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975964